Fierce Battle

"RRRAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!" Standing tall as Y/N lifted Mjolnir from the rocky trap, "Heavy-" He lifted off the ground, holding it despite its incredible weight.

He screamed, knowing that even as a Nahobino, he wasn't worthy to properly wield it, "Taking my thunder again?" The other side was lightened.

Issei held it, his wounds fully healed, "Talk later! Hammer... Heavy...!" The two used all their power to propel themselves at Loki.

"Fenrir!" The hellhound broke free from his sword prison, lunging at them, "I'm fucking sick of you!" Y/N let Issei handle the hammer, letting go and taking out Nyx's Bane.

The beast held it giant mouth open, going in for another bite, "Fang Breaker!!!" With one powerful swing, Y/N swing his sword into the beasts mouth.

Breaking each of its teeth as he was swallowed, "Y/N!" They yelled out, as white chains wrapped around the monster.

They beamed out of dark purple sigil, the same the Kuroka just came through, spewing her Nekomata propaganda to Koneko.

A second person, named Arthur, came through, brandishing a Holy Royal Sword, stating they will be taking Fenrir.

"Fare thee well, everyone." Arthur bowed, "Oh, and sis," Kuroka spoke once again, "I'll come back for you-"

"Burst!!!" Arthur tilted his head at Fenrir, noticing him bloat a little before exploding into bloody viscera, "I win!!!" Y/N yelled, holding his fist up.

His armor dripping in the wolfs blood, intestines around his arms and body, "Ew, gross." He battered the bits off of himself.

Looking around for something to clean hi hands, seeing Kuroka, her entire front covered in blood, "S'cuse me." He walked behind her, drying off his hands on her non dirtied side.

Only then seeing her tail, "Hey!" Before he could move, the two teleported away, "Lucky ass, woulda made wish you were that dog."

Y/N saw Issei land the hit on Loki, sealing him away, slowing sending him away, "A plague on all your houses... A plague on your houses... May you suffer greatly before death..."

Y/N laughed as he sat down, "Clown god quoted fucking Shakespeare when he lost." Unable to contain himself, he fell down from laughter.

Hearing a loud explosion and seeing a snake head fly overhead, Sairaorg Bael, the man whom Y/N was spooked by during the summer, stood where it was.

Y/N wiped a tear from his eye, gliding down to Issei, "You two did pretty well," He looked at Y/N, "With you as King and him as Queen, I doubt you'd ever need more pieces."

Y/N let that get to him, stroking his bloated ego even further, "You're just saying that..." Sairaorg properly introduced himself to Y/N.

"One day, i want to fight each of you in a Rating Game to see who's really number one." Y/N chuckled, "You came here knowing we'd never say no."

Ever though they both died again today, they had more fight than ever, like ot never happened.

Rossweisse poked Y/N on the shoulder, "Sorry about your dog." She shook her head, saying that even if only one of his brood lived, another will come to be.

As if that was meant to be comforting.

---------------------------------------------------------
Y/N pov:

An with that, our Field Trip comes to a glorious end.

We left the Underworld, I gave my opinions on some things to the other leaders, and Koneko went back to normal.