Cats and Mouse

Damn it, I'm getting too low, and I'm burning through MP.

I Dropped the spell, running the second I touched down, "I'm coming for you, Koneko." I grit my teeth.

Rias had given me an explanation before I went to the floor, Koneko hasn't improved a bit in the last three weeks.

Everyone else has, so she pushed herself and got hurt, all because she hated her nature, hated her sister.

Rias thought maybe Koneko would accept herself when she was with me.

I know Koneko is my girlfriend, but when Rias said Koneko really just acts differently when I'm around, I knew that I'm the only one who can help her.

I've done all i can think off, but no dice, it still knaws at her.

Koneko wants to feel wanted.

She doesn't want to feel obsolete, left behind, and with all that's happening with our relationship, I bet she feels like old news.

But she's not! "Min/Max: Speed!" I'm not letting her think that!

There they are! "Ice Draco..." I leapt up i to the air, pulling back my leg, "Strike!!!" Kicking the tree the other woman laid in, I froze it entirely.

"Y/N?" I landed, pulling my fist back, "Power..." Enveloping it with every inch of my anger, "Punch!!!" Shattering the tree.

She flipped out of the tree, landing gracefully, she licked her wrist, "A little close, hun." My Marks surged with Magatsuhi.

"Nowhere near as close at this next one will be." I can feel a deep rage building up inside me.

Hold on... More Magatsuhi, two people watching, and something else coming this way, "Bico, Issei and Rias."

Found out, Issei and Rias came out, "How'd he know?" Issei asked, coming out from their hiding spot.

I tapped my nose, "Got y'all memorized." He told me its weird to remember their smells, "No, your Magat- Ah, nevermind."

Rias told this lady, Kuroka, that Koneko was her servant, "So? She's my little sister, and I want her back."

Rias was about to talk, but I can't that shit slide! "So fucking what!?" She raised her brow at me, "Who are you?"

"So what if you're her sister! You lost all rights to have any say on how she lives her life the second you walked out!"

"As if. Shirone is mine and mine alone, she's clearly been starved of her sisters love." She started strutting over.

The ground rumbled a bit as more light shined through my Marks, "One hair on her head and I'll strangle you with yours!" She backed up.

"It's your fault she's so upset to begin with! She's been happy with us, happy with me! But you... You've been taking her smile from me, you bitch!!!"

Koneko, I know hearing this must make you wonder, how could know how you were feeling this whole time.

Well, I've had some resentment for a while, too, of a certain bitch who thought it fitting to try and speak to me after running out about 17 years ago.

She had some fucking audacity to show up like nothing happened.

"Koneko is a part of our family! It's not our fault you tossed her away!" Issei joined in, yelling with me, defending her.

"I stand here with her because i love her, obviously far more than you did!"

"Then I'll just have to take her." I pounded my chest, taking a step at her,  "Oh ho ho I'm fucking inviting you to try!"