We Are Legion

"Asia... We have to win the three legged race still... Come on... We have to practice..." Rias put her arms around him, crying like everyone else.

Brilliant blue light filled the room briefly, "I'll fucking kill you!!!" Y/N lunged at Shalba, who held up his House's sigil, "Mortal Jihad!!!"

On contact, the small barrier broke instantly, surprising the Devil, "RRRRAAAAAGHHHHH!!!" The fist bent Shalba's arm backwards as it shot off.

He sucked on his teeth, "Lowly bottomfeeder! You'll-" Y/N's helmet bit him in the neck, tearing at his flesh with bloodlust in his eyes.

He blew Y/N off and back down the corridor, knocking Xenovia, who came to assist him, down.

Y/N tumbled back onto his feet, "Give her back!!!" He yelled, he coughed up blood, falling back onto one knee, a blast in his armor had tore through into his abdomen, "Would you like to know where I sent her?"

Issei snapped out of his state for a second, looking at him to listen, hearing that she was sent to the Dimensional Gap, where she was being eaten by its environment.

"Put simply, the bitch is dead."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Sirzechs." Azazel jokingly welcomed the Devil King to the fray, he spoke to the terrorists leaders, stating that a war would only hurt the Devils.

"As the current Devil King, I will eliminate anyone who stands against the current Underworld." He petrified one of their leaders and banished him.

Azazel's Fafnir Relic glowed in his hand, "Didn't expect you to show up in person." He looked up to see Orphus, "I wanted to see the fight."

Azazel laughed, saying that they were losing, and that soon, a full retreat will be needed, "I didn't mean you," She looked over the horizon, "I meant them."

Azazel follows her gaze, seeing a glyph extended far beyond it's normal range, being high enough to see it's allegiance, "Fiends." He muttered.

The blue soon turned white, as a single small strike of lightning hit the ground, a pumpkin headed bodyless creature with a cape and witch hat carrying a lantern floated there.

"Huh." Azazel commented that he expected more, followed by an armada of strikes, storming all around and summoning creatures to gather.

All so different, but a certain aura connects them all, "Ha, nice job kid, you got your followers." These were Demons, each and every one of them.

"You." A divine voice spoke to Azazel.

"You are Lord Azazel, are you not?" He confirmed, asking who he was, "I am a Divine messenger, Metatron

"You are Lord Azazel, are you not?" He confirmed, asking who he was, "I am a Divine messenger, Metatron. Am I correct in assuming you required our aid."