Chapter 41 - PROMISE

LYOVA RASMUSSEN POV - Durmstrang Quidditch Captain

"Lyova, are you ready?" Orlov yelled up from the common room.

Lyova stood in the middle of her dormitory, rechecking whether she had packed all of her things. She raised her wand and pressed her lips together.

Like a thread connected her wand to the trunks.

Lyova gave her wand a little flick, and the trunks closed one by one. A satisfied grin spread over her face. She stuck her wand into the durmstrang uniform as Orlov entered her room. He, as well, wore the red uniform, buttoned-up under his chin.

"Come on, Lev, breakfast time." He muttered a few words, and the trunks started levitating towards the common room. Lyova turned around and looked at the room she'd lived in for the last year. So empty, the room seemed unfamiliarity cold.

Lyova followed Orlov to see all of her teammates standing in the common room. How uncommon not seeing them in their Hogwarts robes. The latter laid folded on the small coffee table. The blackboard she had written her Quidditch tactics on had been cleaned, and the fireplace was empty.

"I can't wait to write the exams and graduate," Silva announced his hands in his pockets. "You're ready for that, Lev?"

Lyova waved off. "Ask me another time." He chuckled, curtly bowing. "After you, captain."

She rolled her eyes but stepped through the mirror and into the corridor. The year had gone by quickly, and it felt like yesterday when they had first seen the castle, attended the lessons, and trained on the quidditch pitch.

"Come on," Silva nudged her, raising a brow. Lyova nodded, and together they went to the great hall.

"I'm hot," Kazlauskas muttered. He had his fur hat clamped under his arms.

"Oh yes, you are," Lazarev laughed.

Lyova smirked, listening to their encounter. She would miss it when she left school. They weren't the only ones to leave the castle. It was officially the last day of the school year, and tons of trunks cluttered the hallways. The students chatted excitedly about the upcoming summer holidays.

"Would you mind...?" Kazlauskas asked and nodded towards the Ravenclaw table, where Cho sat.

"No, I think you all should use the opportunity to see your friends," Lyova nodded, and her teammates parted to sit with their Hogwarts friends.

Lazarev went to sit with the Weasley twins, Silva and Krum made their way towards the Slytherin table, and her beaters headed towards the Ravenclaws as well.

Lyova looked at the Durmstrang table that was completely abandoned and smiled. Her eyes wandered over the other tables as she looked for a place she could sit. Her feet began moving and before she knew it, Lyova stood next to Oliver. He saw her and moved aside so that she could sit next to him.

"Morning," she said.

"Morning Lyova," Oliver answered. Percy not so much as looked up from the newspaper he was depth in.

Oliver poured a coffee and passed Lyova the mug, who thankfully took it.

"Last day, huh?" he said, his voice dumb.

"For you as well, right?" Lyova asked. Oliver nodded, swallowing.

"When did you want to tell me that you're a couple?" Percy asked out of the blue, looking at the two captains. Lyova and Oliver gazed up, startled. Percy opened the daily prophet, turned over some pages before he began to read loudly.