☾ CHAPTER ONE ☾

I lay in my bed thinking about what I would be doing today. Today is my 16th birthday. My father arranged a large celebration where I will debut as the child of the king and, now late, queen. I suppose there will be some hateful comments, considering I was adopted, but my father told me that as long as I considered him as a father, I was their child.

"Y/N! WAKE UP!"

I quickly covered my head with the blankets draped on my bed, holding on tight to the fabric.

"nooooooo..."

"I'm coming in Y/N!"

One of our servants, around my age, barged into my room and yanked the blanket off of my bed. I sprawled my body across the bed, mimicking a starfish.

"Do I have to get up Rose?"

"Of course you do! You need to get ready the party starts soon! Your outfit is right there please get changed, and try to be quick we have lots to do."

Rose was one of my only friends, but she was always busy so we rarely spent time together. I dragged myself out of bed and walked over to the outfits that had been picked for me.

[hey hey choose which one, if you want a different one you can ignore these]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I chose one and changed out of my nightwear and into the formal clothing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I chose one and changed out of my nightwear and into the formal clothing. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit scared. I poked at and arranged my clothes till it looked absolutely perfect.

I walked out of my room and headed to the throne room, where I assumed my father would be.

I got a few compliments from our servants as I walked through the hallways. My father was sitting in his throne, playing with something in his hand.

"Good morning Father!"

"Oh! Good morning Y/N, could you come here for a minute?"

I walked up the small flight of stairs to my father and gave him a short hug. He told me to hold my hand out and close my eyes and I did as I was told. I felt him place something small into my hand and opened my eyes to see a ring.

"Happy Birthday!"

I said thank you, giving my father another hug before slipping the piece of  jewelry onto my finger. My father then told me that since I was of age, I could now be given the family's heirloom. It was, I think, my great great grandmother's promise ring?

Smiling, I looked at the gold ring, It had a small rose with thorns engraved on it. A servant came in to tell us that the guests were arriving. I bowed to my father and walked outside to greet the people we, I mean, my father, had invited.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER ONE

Princess || Technoblade x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें