☾ CHAPTER ELEVEN ☾

I actually forgave Techno the moment he apologized, I guess I just didn't want to admit it. I hugged him tightly, and apologized for lashing out that day. He said it was fine and I had every right to be upset.

The three of us entered the gates and headed back to the castle. I must admit, Ranboo is a funny kid. I should invite him to spend time with me.

Techno went to see my father and report what happened at the walls. I asked him to not mention that I was there and he promised not to.

"Alright! We'll see you in the room princess."

"Will you please stop calling me that..."

"You know you like it." I said with a smirk.

Techno didn't respond to that comment and left to the throne room. I laughed a little and told Ranboo to follow me.

I led them to the room me and Techno first met. When we entered the room his eyes shone like the sparkling jewels on his crown, if not brighter.

"You have a violin?!"

"Yeah, I don't really play it that much though."

He frantically asked permission to use it and I gave him it. He smiled and carefully picked up the instrument. Holding the violin in his left hand, they tucked it underneath his chin.

He started playing, and man was this kid talented. The melody was calming but had a melancholy feeling to it. I sat myself on the ground and watched him play.

Techno walked in and I turned to him, placing a finger over my lips, telling him to be quiet. He walked over to us and sat down next to me.

After a bit the song ended, Ranboo shyly bowing a little. We clapped for him, obviously.

He said that they needed to go back to their room to do some things. We promised to hang out more and he left. It was just Techno and I alone in the room now.

I scooted closer to him on the floor and leaned my head on his shoulder. He pulled away though.

"Sorry if that made you uncomfortable I won't do it again-"

Techno put his finger on my lips for a second, shutting me up. Then he pressed his lips to mine.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER ELEVEN

Note: go check out the discord server! its on my wall ;] (Also sorry for spamming updates I just realized that the format on the writing bit is larger than the actual book and it was bothering me so i had to fix it)