☽ CHAPTER SIX ☽

Time flew by quickly. Techno and I had been spending time together regularly. I love doing random things with him, like make flower crowns, or stealing snacks from the kitchens. I love the way his eyes have a sort of sparkle when he smiles at me. I love the way he panics and blushes whenever I tease him, though he always gets me back for it later.

I love Technoblade, and there's no denying it.

I should tell him. He might not love me back, and ignore me for the rest of time. But if I don't say anything I would never know. I'll ask him to meet me at our spot, the secret garden.

------------------------------------------------------

Techno said he would come. He promised. Yet I'm sitting on our swing alone. He was supposed to be here hours ago. He's coming, he has to.

I heard laughter from the other side of the wall. But one sounded extremely familiar, Techno. Of course he was with his other friends. Was I not important enough?

Tears streamed down my face. I started climbing the tree, my eyes stinging and probably red. I reached the top and looked over the hedge wall, Techno and some other people were having a bonfire, laughing, making jokes.

This cant be happening. What the HELL. What is wrong with him?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!

I jumped out of the tree and ran out of the garden. Maybe if I was better and cooler Techno wouldn't have forgotten me. Maybe if I was more like his other friends.

"TECHNO!"

I stood in front of the group, tears flowing like waterfalls down my face. Techno turned around and saw me, all the laughter died down and his eyes softened at the sight of me.

"Y/N! I'm- I'm sorry I forgot..."

He started walking towards me and attempted to grab my hand. I was clearly upset, and slapped his hand away from mine.

"If you thought of me as a friend you would have remembered. I told you that it was important."

"Y/N, you're my friend i promise-"

"NO STOP LYING"

The pity in his face immediately disappeared and was replaced with anger.

"WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU'RE SO BORING SOMETIMES-"

"What?"

His face changed once again and he looked like he regretted what he said. But no amount of apologies could heal the wound his comment had made.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." He repeated, his eyes glazed with tears.

Bullshit. I turned around and left, not looking back.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER SIX