☾ CHAPTER FIVE ☾

They ran out the door right after. I hope they keep coming back.

------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Techno? How'd you get your scars?"

Techno and I sat on the floor, looking at his arms that had a few scars.

"Well this one is from when Tommy shoved me off a tree. He thought it would be funny, that little gremlin." He said while pointing at a scar on his palm.

I laughed a little, I was an only child so I didn't have to deal with being shoved out of trees, but I was also lonely sometimes.

"This one was when Wilbur was convinced he could beat me in a sword fight. He lost, obviously." Techno continued, pointing to another scar.

------------------------------------------------------

"What are your pronouns?" I asked, tilting my head a bit.

"He/Him, Yours?"

"They/Them." I said with a smile.

"Ok I'll try to remember. Anyways lets get back to this puzzle nerd."

------------------------------------------------------

I led Techno by the hand to the garden. There was a small hedge maze and I dragged him along, trying to remember the directions. Finally we reached a wall.

"What's this supposed to be?"

I searched the wall for something, a lock specifically. After looking through the leaves I found it. I took a necklace off of my neck. I always wore the necklace, it had a key I placed on the thin chain. I unlocked the lock with the key and started pulling on a handle that was right by the lock.

"Don't just stand there help me!"

Techno rushed to help me and we finally got the door open. I smiled brightly and rushed him inside, closing the door behind us.

There was a large tree with a old swing on it. I had planted flowers around the small area.

"Get on the swing princess, I'll push you."

Techno immediately turned red and reluctantly got onto the swing. I burst into laughter, which soon turned into wheezing.

"IM- IM SORRY-" I attempted to apologize, gasping for breath.

"This is stupid." He said, grabbing the swing with a smile on his face.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER FIVE

AUTHOR NOTE: THANK U FOR ALL THE SUPPORT <3 ILL TRY TO GET AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER OUT EVERY DAY