☽ CHAPTER TWELVE ☽

He quickly pulled away, taking both of my hands in his.

Techno kissed me. HOLY SHI-

"I love you." He said, with a small smile.

"I love you too."

I gave him a quick kiss, I've never been in love like this before. It's so...I don't know if words can describe it. It's a wonderful feeling and it feels like you're dreaming, you get me?

Someone cleared their throat and we both looked at the doorway to see rose standing there. Quickly, Techno and I moved far away from each other, smiling nervously.

"Well, I had some time off so I came to see if you wanted to hang out, but I can see you're busy so I'll just go" They said with a smile.

"Wait, wait, I'm not currently busy, lets go raid the kitchen!"

I gave Techno a hug, asking him to wait for me to come back, then left. As we walked the corridors Rose bombarded me with questions like, "Is he your type?" or "What do you like about him?"

We reached the kitchen, finally. We hyped ourselves up at the door.

"Make sure to not get caught this time, ok?"

"I gottchu, try not to get caught again."

I opened the door, straightening my back. Rose followed behind me silently.

"Good evening head chef!"

"Good evening princess." He said while bowing.

"I just came to check on how everything is doing, so don't mind me."

They were preparing for dinner right now, so everyone was busy working, perfect. I held small talk with all the chefs and their assistants. While they were distracted Rose snuck some of the food into a small pouch she had slung on her shoulder. After about half an hour we said goodbye and left.

Giggling like little children, we started walking back, talking about what snacks to eat first. I saw a little boy peaking out from behind the wall. I waved and he approached us.

"You have snacks. I heard you! I demand you give me them." He said, pointing at Rose's bag.

"And who exactly are you, saying we must give you our food?"

"I'm Tommy. The biggest, bravest man to ever live and I want your snacks."

I offered to share the snacks with the child. He thought about it for a while then agreed. We told him to stick with us and we walked back to the room where Techno was waiting.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER TWELVE

Author note: AHSHSHSHS IT WAS SO DIFFICULT TO WRITE THE "straightening my back" BIT CAUSE I HAVE #SCOLIOSIS AND I KEPT LAUGHING- ok but genuinely, thank you everyone for reading :D AND AND SHOUTOUT TO SalIsDying THANKS BRO FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING AND BEING HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING IT MAKES MY DAY!