☽ CHAPTER FOUR ☽

I just made a maybe friend! I should be happy but, I'm all alone again, so I can't help but feel a little sad.

I made my way to one of the window sills of the room. There were large windows that arched at the top and sometimes when the light shown through at the right angle it looked like a painting, or felt like a fairytale. I'm not good at describing things but you get the idea.

Sitting on the small ledge, I picked up the book I had previously left there. I didn't feel like reading though, so I put it in my lap. If I looked outside I got a perfect view of the gardens. They were beautiful, I often ran around and spent time there. Some people were walking around and I could see the person with pink hair! They were turned away from me though.

I looked up to see the sun setting, painting the sky in gorgeous colors. I began thinking of "what ifs" making small stories in my mind. I may have gotten caught up in the fantasies in my head. I'm a little tired.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of a piano playing. I had a piano in the room, it wasn't the biggest or grandest, but it was a standard piano. I opened my eyes to see the pink haired person sitting at the piano.

"Good morning!"

"Oh, I can leave if you'd like-" They said, getting up from their seat.

"No! Sorry that was a bit too loud, please stay."

I heard a small chuckle and an "ok" and they sat back down. They had long pink hair that fell down to their lower back and looked to be quite tangled, but it somehow didn't look too bad. I could see they had pointed ears and a small crown resting on his head. Thats about it.

The song they were playing sounded familiar. I looked back out the window and hummed along. I think it was a lullaby my mother used to sing to me. I don't remember the words though.

The clock chimed and showed that it was eight in the morning. The piano abruptly stopped and the person got up.

"Im sorry I have to go now." They said, rushing out the door.

"Wait! I never got your name!" They turned to me and smiled.

"Its Technoblade."

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER FOUR