☽ CHAPTER TEN ☽

"What?"

"Prove to me that you're actually sorry, then I'll forgive you."

"How?"

"...I don't know-" I said with a smile.

Techno put his head in his hands for a little. He suddenly grabbed my hands and dragged me along the wall. I asked where we were going and he told me that I would be coming with him to investigate the people at the wall. We reached the edge and looked down to see not one, or two, but hundreds of soldiers lined up, waiting for the gate to open.

Techno led us down these stairs that ended at the large gates of our kingdom. I ordered the guards to open the gates a little, then after we squeezed through the gap in between the large doors, I told them to shut the doors.

A tall, muscular woman approached us.

"Give us our prince back." The woman said, in a stern tone.

"We haven't captured anyone?"

She drew her netherite sword and held it by her side.

"Stop lying, this is your last chance. Give us our prince and you can leave unharmed."

"I don't know what you're talking about! We don't have anyone captive."

She swung her sword at me. I held my arms out to protect my face from the sword's sharp blade. But the pain didn't come. I heard a clang of metal and looked to see Techno fighting the woman. There's no way he's going to win this.

Techno was knocked to the ground and I rushed over to him, helping him up. We were surrounded by soldiers, covered in armor and pointing their weapons at us.

I grabbed Techno's hand and squeezed it tightly. This is the end.

"I forgive you Techno."

Then a small flash of purple appeared and Ranboo showed up. Particles surrounded the boy, flying around excitedly.

"I'm fine. Mom and Mama said I couldn't go with Niki to the party, so I ran away. It's not fair my sister gets to go and I can't." He said with a pout on his face

The woman motioned to her soldiers to lower their weapons.

"I'm sorry your majesty, I will be reporting this to the queens though." She then turned to me and apologized for the misunderstanding and left.

------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER TEN