forty-three (m)

forty-three

_____ 🌿 _____

JIMIN LET OUT A DEAFENING SCREECH, SLAMMING HIS APARTMENT DOOR SHUT BEHIND HIM. His bag hit the living room floor as he spun around, and tripped over his own two feet. He grabbed at his chest, his hand resting over his heart, as if to catch it should it leap out of his body.

And there — sitting in all his glory — was Yoongi, looking so out of place in his drab, faded apartment. He was resting elegantly on his couch, arm draped over the armrest. He wore a black button up, with one too many buttons undone, his legs clad in black, plaid pants. He looked exquisite, despite his couch doing absolutely nothing for Yoongi in the slightest.

Jimin let out a strange noise, staring his husband down with wide, shocked eyes. He was here. He was really here. Yoongi smiled at him softly, unaware of the paranoia that had plagued Jimin seconds prior, and rose smoothly from the couch. He sauntered over to him, hands slipping around his waist, and pulling him against his chest. It wasn't until he was merely inches away from his face did Yoongi notice something in his eyes. "Mon Coeur...have you been crying?"

"N-No," Jimin whispered, cupping Yoongi's face in his hand, feeling a sense of relief wash over him as he held him. "You just startled me, s'all,"

Yoongi nudged his nose against his. "Did you miss me?"

"Mmm hmm," Jimin hummed, letting his fingers play with hair on the nape of his neck. He was still trying to process the fact that Yoongi was here, and that he could touch him with his hands. His body still felt cool against his, but this cool was soothing to be around, and calmed him instantly. Yoongi pressed his face against the side of Jimin's neck, and inhaled. Lavender and seafoam clouded his senses. He could get drunk on him.

"I missed you so much," Yoongi murmured against his skin. "So. So. Much," He placed several, featherlight kisses up the side of his neck, enjoying the way Jimin's heart raced in his chest, when something shiny caught his eye. A gold chain around his neck. He hooked a finger under it, tugging gently. He almost gasped in shock when he noticed that hanging off it was a ring. Yoongi lightly touched it with his hand, sighing in content.

"You're wearing your ring," he whispered. He sucked his bottom lip between his teeth. He knew Jimin still felt strange about him being his husband — it wasn't every day you found out you were married — but Yoongi felt a strange sense of pride and gratefulness in him to know that Jimin was wearing it. "Baby, you have no idea how that makes me-umph!"

Jimin really wasn't concerned about the ring. He was concerned about the fact that Yoongi was here in his living room, and not locked away in his home. He wanted nothing more to forget about everything that had occurred in the last few hours, and what better way to do that than to lose himself in him.

Lips hot against his, Jimin fisted the fabric of Yoongi's shirt, and backed him against the wall. He did not give the older a second to process the kiss that was currently underway, he only kissed him with surprising force, and desperation that was borderline pathetic. Yoongi knew the younger would be happy to see him, but he hadn't expected this as his welcome. Not that he was complaining of course. He had missed this; kissing Jimin, being able to feel how soft and warm his lips were against his stiff, cold ones. Lips so talented, Yoongi's couldn't even compare to his. He had missed the way he would drag his tongue across his bottom lip for access, much like how he was doing now; whining in response as Yoongi stood there dumbly, still registering what was happening. "Yoongi, baby, please," Jimin murmured into the kiss.

Yoongi slipped his hands around his throat, pulling him in with the same hunger as he had seconds before. Jimin became compliant in his arms, allowing the older to take the lead. Fingers trailing down his chest, Jimin was quick to undo the remaining buttons of his shirt — not that it took much effort in the first place. Warm fingers danced across marble skin, exploring with urgency. Jimin wasn't worried about taking his time; he wanted to dive in head first, and get lost in him.