fifty-five

fifty-five

_____ 🌿 _____

EDEN HADN'T KNOWN HAPPINESS LIKE THIS IN CENTURIES; Warm, golden rays of sun, the gentle orange glow of the morning sunrise peeking over the horizon, the soft singing of birds...anyone who awoke that morning in her presence would know something had changed.

A reunion of lovers was a beautiful thing.

They laid naked, entangled in each other's embrace; covers tossed on the floor beside them. There was no need for them. Marbled lips travelled across the expanse of his shoulder blades, his tongue trailing closely behind, darting out to lap him up. He could feel the steady rhythm of his heartbeat against his palm. He drank in his scent, moaning quietly in contentment. The sweet scent of seafoam and lavender filled his nose.

He ran his tongue over the valley of his neck, licking at the wounds from last night's love making — his teeth poised as if to repuncture the wounds. And he does, tenderly as to not hurt him, and drank him in further. He stirred from beside him, writhing tiredly in his hold. Soft pants of air escaping plump and delicious lips. He giggled lightly as he tilted his head to give him better access.

"Good morning," he smiled lazily. He withdrew his teeth, licking his lips seductively.

"Morning," he whispered back "Sleep well Mon Coeur?"

"Mmm, yes,"

He kissed his neck tenderly, teasing him with his fangs once more.

"You taste sweet," he murmured, to which Jimin snorted tiredly.

"I taste sweet elsewhere," and subconsciously spread his legs for his husband to slip between if he so desired. Yoongi laughed, and slid a cool hand between his thighs, gripping them and pulling his body towards him once more, this time chest to chest. He wrapped him in his arms, peppering his face with kisses.

"You look so beautiful in the sunlight, Mon Coeur; so warm and soft," he pushed his face into his skin, his hair tickling his skin. "So pretty, and sweet, and exquisite and marvellous and gentle and mine, mine, mine, mine, mine — all mine," he said in a delighted tone. "My pretty baby, the sweetest angel on this earth," he praised. "How lucky am I to hold you in my arms, and know I own your heart," He nipped and kissed his shoulder and held him tighter all at once, taking him all in.

"You're playful," Jimin stated, running his fingers through his hair. It felt soft and silky. "Very playful," he gasped when his hands disappeared between his thighs again, casually dipping into sensitive places. He revelled in the tiny gasps and moans and quiet whimpers he pulled from him.

"I've barely touched you," Yoongi wanted to whisper. "-and you're already a mess,"

"How could I not be?" he questioned instead. "-when my husband loves me?"

Memories of last night came flooding back to him, all at once. It hit him like a hurricane, and the sensation of happiness and warmth washed over him.

Jimin smiled lovingly at him, and brought him in for a kiss. He could taste the rust and salt on his tongue — and wondered how Yoongi could find it so sweet. Smooth hands found his face, cupping his cheek to him firmly in place as he chased his tongue with his lips.

"I do love you," he murmured against his lips. "I love you, I love you, I love you!"

"And I love you most, Mon Coeur,"

"That's not possible,"

"Yes, possible,"

"Are you really arguing with me?"

"Yes,"

"Tsk, I love you to the moon and back,"

"What! That's not fair, my love, how am I supposed to compete with the moon?"

"I'm sure you'll find a way," he teased.

He pushed him against the mattress, hovering over him; wedging himself between his legs, he pressed himself against him, smirking in how his head rolled back against the pillow.

"I think you're right," he whispered as he trailed featherlight kisses down his neck as he bit down on his marks.

"Yoongi?" Jimin moaned.

"Hmm. Yes my love?"

"I figured out what was so important,"

"Oh? What was it?"

"You. It was always you. I apologize for taking so long to figure it out,"

"Mon Coeur, you really are something special," he mused. "I forgive you,"

He kissed him hungrily then, while managing to find the perfect balance between tender and rough. Hands held him to the sheets, his mouth wandering along the expanse of his body.

Yes; those who awoke at Eden that morning would know something had changed overnight.

A reunion of lovers was a beautiful thing.

_____ 🌿 _____

hello again

bet'cha didn't think you'd see me again so quickly

ha! jokes on you