Author's Note

AHH

AHHHHH

I DID IT

I FINIALLY FINISHED THIS STORY, and it only took me two years, which isn't bad because i've had fics sit longer than that, and the fact that i started this story and then consistently stuck with it is fucking wild.

thank you guys so much for reading this story, especially with the month long gaps in between updates, it honestly means so much to me that so many of you stuck by me with this story and stayed until the very end of it.

it's kind of wild that this story is over, but because I am overly/emotionally attached to this particular fic, this isn't the end of Jimin and Yoongi's story. I have a lot of bonus content that i have planned, along with a possible alternative opening to the story. I want to be able to focus on other characters too, I know we saw a lot of taekook but not enough of Aurora and Namjoon, or 2seok. (i also have a side novella planned that will accompany this story, but I'm not telling you what or who it's about just yet, I'll let you all guess)

seriously though, thank you for staying with me on this story, it's one of my favourites that I've ever written, and it's one of the fics that made me take my writing more seriously. i wanted this to be a good story, not just for my own benefit but so that you guys had something amazing to read as well. I hope that you enjoyed the ending, and that you'll continue to stick around for the bonus content as well! In the mean time, I have plenty of other stories on my account that you can look into or, of if there's any sort of story you'd like to see in the future come from me, leave a comment, and i'll add it to the ever growing list of fanfictions i will one day write.

side note: would any of you want to do a q&a? i really love doing these for stories and haven't gotten to do one in a long while. (if you are i'll leave a list of the character below that you can ask, myself included - just make sure to indicate who you are asking in the comments)

thank you all so much, once more, and I hope to see you in the future

-e/r

_____ 🌿 _____

characters for q&a

jimin

yoongi

jungkook

jin

taehyung

hoseok

namjoon

aurora

dk/dak ho

me/the author