fifty-six

fifty-six

_____ 🌿 _____

— August

JIMIN WATCHED THE LITTLE GIRL RUN AFTER HER MOTHER, HER PLANT SWAYING IN HER HAND AS SHE WENT. Summer at the greenhouse was always his favourite time of the year. Flowers were in full bloom — yellows and oranges, soft purples and blues, and vibrant pinks — and everything was overflowing with green. It reminded him of Eden, and Jimin wondered what it would take to convince Yoongi to let him bring more plants indoors. It wasn't as if there was anything wrong with her interior — it was quite lovely indoors — Jimin just wished it was greener. Especially in Yoongi's room, although that might have been wishful thinking. His room was always dark and plants needed sunlight to thrive.

He was happy to be back at work; he was growing a little bored being at Eden without much to do. Aurora and Namjoon had gone east for a few days, Hoseok and Tae occupied Jin and Jungkook's attention the way he captured Yoongi's, so on the days that it was just Yoongi around the house, working, he was left to his own devices. He typically read or worked in the garden — he'd managed to get the ivy all the way up the one side of the stone wall of the house, but even that became repetitive to a certain degree. This would usually lead to Jimin finding some way to distract Yoongi from his work; Yoongi never put up much of a fight, it was almost too easy.

He picked up a spray bottle from under the counter and wandered around the greenhouse, watering the plants that looked a little dry, and lightly touching the ones that seemed to be wilting. No one noticed the way they bloomed under his touch.

Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach, a giddy feeling bubbling up inside of him as he glanced over at the clock. His shift was almost over, he would be free to go home and terrorize his boyfriend-husband vampire lover.

He was so in love it was almost pathetic, except he knew Yoongi was just as pathetically in love with him too, so it was okay.

In love.

Jimin couldn't remember if he'd ever been in love before. He'd never really had a boyfriend, just a few flings and of course, he'd messed around with Jungkook before, but Jimin didn't love Jungkook — not the way he loved Yoongi.

Yoongi was special.

Yoongi was his.

His vampire-boyfriend-husband lover.

Jimin blushed furiously as he thought about last weekend. It was the most at peace he'd ever felt; lying tangled up in bed with him naked, words of passion shared between the two, and love making for hours on end. Yoongi had been right — there were plenty of ways he could show Jimin just how much he loved him, but he was good at that.

"Yoongi, baby please, gentle, ah!"

"This is gentle," he teased, nipping at his skin. "-or did you mean like this?" he slowed his pace entirely, gently rocking his hips slowly against his. Jimin's body shook against his.

"Oh god, fuck, yes!"

"Look at me Mon Coeur, yes that's it angel, don't look away, I wanna see your eyes when you-"

Jimin was startled out of his erotic daydream when he bumped into something cold.

Or rather...someone.

Dk stared down at Jimin, amused.

"You look as if you're lost in a daydream, darling,"

Jimin had forgotten how alluring Dk's voice could be, how alluring he could be. It was almost unfair that he could be so perfect, so-