Day before the project

*LOUIS*

"So you are saying me that I should live with that Harry Styles for a whole month?" I ask my mentor.

"Yes, exactly one full month, only 30 days, it's for a good purpose. Your fans will send dares to that show and you will complete them. Every finished dare gives 500 bucks and you can donate it wherever you like," Johnathan says.

"But it's Harry Styles. We don't get along and our fans know that."

"That's exactly why the two of you were picked, your fans would like to see you two kind of a fighting and it's even better when you are doing it on good purpose."

"What if I don't accept this offer?" I ask, I really don't want to deal with Harold. Just thinking of him makes my stomach turn.

"Oh but you sure as hell want to accept it, you can annoy Harold. I know you want to and your fans are going to love it," he smiles,"it's going to be an awesome project."

"Fine I'll do it," I sigh but I'm excited. I know my fans and I know how their minds are working. They help me to annoy the shit out of that man.

He pats on my shoulder and says,"great choice, now I need you to sign these papers and then you can pack your things and I drive you to that house."

I take the contract and read it.
It says "NO BAD LANGUAGE" in caps.
"Well shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fucking shit," I say to myself.
Might aswell swear it all out before I enter that house. It's going to be like a withdrawal from these words. It's hard to hold my tongue.
And there will be cameras all over the house except bedrooms and bathroom. It's going to a very difficult, very very difficult month.
I sign it and go packing.

*

A month. I need so much stuff for that time. I go through my drawers and start packing my bags. My vibrator catches my eye in the top drawer. I should definitely bring that too, living with Harry will be hella stressful and I need something that helps me relax. And maybe I can just leave it somewhere in the house for Harry to find it.
I pack my sexiest underwear too, this might confuse Harold.
I can't say shit to him but I'm definitely going to annoy him in every chance I get. Even without the dares.
This homophobic piece of shit will regret the day he signed these papers and agreed to do this game with me in it.

*HARRY*

"No, it's not going to happen, burn those papers now," I yell at my manager who is laughing at me loudly.
"Stop laughing and do something, I'm not going to live with that faggot. I've heard that living with gay makes you gay too, it's contagious," I say seriously, this makes Jeff, my manager, laugh even harder.

"Harry, darling, when will you start reading papers I ask you to sign? This thing here is your own fault now," he laughs.

"I don't care, I'm not doing it."

"Yes you are, haven't you read the tweets your fans are tweeting? They all want you to annoy Louis in front of cameras, they can't wait to give you dares. It's only for 30 days. Isn't it great?" he asks.

"Nooo...well kind of yeees...but he's gay," I say.

"So?"

"And MY fans? Are you serious? Why would my fans want me to participate in that game with a random faggot?"

"Harry stop using that word, You signed contract and there stands a sentence NO BAD LANGUAGE so you better learn to keep your mouth shut. I already made a post that you agreed to that game, there's no going back. Go pack your shit, put a smile on your face and move in with him," he then says.

"What is this game even?" I ask.

"Your fans will tweet dares for you each day. The tweet that has the most likes for 9 am next morning is the one you're going to complete. Louis' fans are doing the same. And please read the contract before you start packing."

I take that piece of paper and my eyes catch the word rules.

RULES for this game
1) NO BAD LANGUAGE
2)you only complete dares that have the most likes on them
3)you can't read other contestants tweets or dares
4) no violence towards eachother

Might aswell block his account so I can't see his tweets and he can't see mine.

"Fine, let's fucking do this," I say and go packing.

*

When I arrive in front of my new precious temporary home, I see that lights are on, so Louis is probably here already.
I'm already annoyed and I haven't even seen his face yet.
I try to open the door but it's locked, I put my key in and try to turn it. Nothing. Louis has his key in.

This motherfucker.

Seriously? Who the fuck does he think he his.
I'm not going to camp in front of that house.

"Louis, you fucker, let me in!" I knock on the door.
"Do you hear me?" I yell.

It's like the first day and the game hasn't even began and he has annoyed me to death already. Amazing.

I go other side of the house and see that only one room has lights on. That's probably where this faggot is right now. I pick up a rock and throw window in.

Two can play this game.

Only 30 more days to go.

*LOUIS*

I am the first one to arrive, this gives me advantage to pick myself a better bedroom.
The game starts officially tomorrow so I can do whatever the hell I please today.
I start with locking the front door and leaving my key in lock. Good luck for Harry if he wants to come in.

I wander to the kitchen and find something to eat. At least we don't have to worry about food all the time. We can always order something and we don't have to pay for it.

I go to other side of the house where the bedrooms are supposed to be and pick the bigger bedroom, leaving my bags next to the door. Everything is bigger in it.
The bed, the TV, the windows and the view is amazing in here. There is a walk in closet even. I love everything in this room, except the fact that we have a shared bathroom. I can go to Harry's room through bathroom.
And luckily there are no cameras in bedroom or in that bathroom. Cameras are all over the other rooms. All some hi-tech and there is no way we can take them down.

I open Twitter, log in and tweet
'I'm first to arrive to this house. I can't wait for this game to begin. Hope you guys send me a lots of interesting dares. Let me annoy the shit out of Harry, luv ya all'

Now it's time to wait Harry's arrival. I scroll in Twitter meanwhile.
Half a hour passes and I hear Harry at the door. I'm not moving my ass.

"Louis, you fucker, let me in!" I hear him yelling and knocking.
"Do you hear me?" he yells.

"Yeah I hear you but I don't give a shit," I say back to him, I know he won't hear me tough.

A few moments after it's all quiet, too quiet, it's suspicious. Next thing I hear is my rooms window breaking.
Is he fooking crazy?

"Hey you," he says when he throws his suitcases in, he climbs in and says, "it's so nice to see you again," he says with a smile on his face.

"Can't say the same," I answer,"welcome to your new bedroom though," I say and pick my bags up and go to other bedroom. Having a bigger bedroom was fun until it lasted. Now it's his job to take care of that broken window.

Louis 1 - Harry 0

*HARRY*

Well, this went almost as I planned. But now I have a bedroom with broken window.
I ain't cleaning that up.
I call Jeff,
"so, there has been an incident and now my rooms window is broken," I say.
"How? What? You just got there. I will call the shows producer. She will do something."
"Great."
I plop down on bed, I'm too lazy to go and wander around the house. I can do that tomorrow morning.

After an hour I hear someone approaching my room. Fingers crossed that it's not that faggot.
Knock knock.
"Come in," I say.
Phew it's some dude who claims to be here to put a new window for my room. Thank god for that.

I take my phone out and make a tweet
"I am finally here. Already fucking annoyed. Can't wait for this game to begin. Hope you have fun watching us this month. H"

When I finish my tweet I see that new window is up and the dude is starting to cleanin up the broken glass.
What a quick job.
I unpack my things and go to sleep. I need to rest before this shitshow starts.