Day 13

*LOUIS*

I'm starting to think that Harry likes me. I've caught him staring at me. A lot. Even when he tries to hide it. He hugs me suddenly, did that yesterday too and day before that.
I can't annoy him. He has this creepy smile at his face all the time when he talks to me. Did I turn him gay?
It kind of makes sense though.
Would I be attracted to him if he was gay? Hell yeah. I have seen it all. All of him. And I liked it. I can't just go up to him and ask 'hey you gay now or what? let's fuck?'
He is or was or whatever, so homophobic that I don't think he was just a closeted gay dude, who now suddenly decided to come out.
I have to find a way to find that out.

I make my way to thekitchen. Harry is nowhere in sight again. Good. Then I can prepare for my today's dare. I take Oreo cookies from the table and mayonnaise from the fridge. I replace the cookie cream with mayonnaise.
I have to be quick.
I finish it before Harry comes. Where is he even?He's never in his room so long in the morning.

*HARRY*

"I dare you to try to convince Louis that you are pregnant"

I'm starting to think that my fans are just trying to have fun on my behalf. I rub my face and sigh.
I can't change my dare but I do have an option to do it or not.
I'm going to do it. It's going to be fun.

I go to the kitchen and find Louis in there,"oh look who decided to join me on this delightful day. Where were you?," he starts.
"Louis you need to stop that right now. I have to tell you something," I say and his smile drops.
"What's going on?" he asks seriously.
"I just throw up, that's why I was in my room so long."
"Oh shit, you okey? Do you need anything? Come here lay down on couch."
"No Louis, everything is alright. Don't worry."
"How can I not worry. You just said you throw up. OMG maybe it's contagious, stay away from me."
"Louis this thing I have is not contagious."

It's so hard not to laugh.

"What do you have then?"
"Louis I just took a test.."
"What test?"

He's so confused.

"Pregnancy test. I'm pregnant. You are going to be a dad," I beam and hug him.
He breaks out of hug and starts to laugh so hard.
I can't keep it in anymore. I laugh too.

"You are out of your mind. I was so worried," he says.
"I'm just pregnant Louis, don't worry about me," I keep laughing.
"Well do you have any cravings mister pregnant man? I can offer you Oreo cookies," he smiles.
"I would love to have a few of these,"he hands me a plate with Oreos.

I put one into my mouth. It tastes so fucking weird. I spit it out and see Louis laughing hard again.

"What the hell did you do with my cookies," I ask.
"What kind of weird fella are you if you don't like Oreos with mayonnaise?" he is laughing so hard.
"You better run Louis," he stops laughing instantly and starts to run. He runs to the livingroom and from there to our bedrooms. I run after him and I catch him. He turns around, he has nowehere else to run. We are both out of breath and laughing.

I don't know what comes over me but I push him against the wall and kiss him.
He kisses me back. This kiss is full of lust.
Seems like we were both longing for it.

He breaks out kiss after a few minutes and says,
"Harry, wait," he puts his hands on my chest and tries to catch his breath. First he looks at me with his big blue eyes, radiating happiness, he then looks to cameras and continues,"no cameras are pointing here."
Shit I didn't even think about the cameras.
He looks back at me, stands on his toes and kisses me again.
I kiss him back.

Now I know that I really do like him.

*LOUIS*

Harry is kissing me. Harry Styles is kissing me right now. On my lips. And it's not a dream. It's really happening. That's it now I'm going to pass out and die, now and here.

What is happening and why can't I stop?
I don't want to stop that's what's happening.

I break our kiss again and ask,"What's happening? What are we doing?"
"I don't know, it's all so weird and strange for me. I have never felt something like this," he says.
"I get it," I push him away from me a little, "you are staight, how did I forget that." I start to go away but he stops me.
"No Louis wait, I really like you and I'm not kidding it's not a dare or anything, I really do like you and I'm hella confused right now."

He what? He feels something? He likes me? What is happening?

"Please help me figure this out," he says and kisses me again.

We call it a night in front of cameras and go our bedrooms. Harry to his and I go to mine.
Harry comes to my room through bathroom.

"So what happens now?" he asks.
"I really don't know. You are not the only one who's confused right now." I say truthfully.

"How did you know that you were gay?" he asks.
"I have been gay since I know me," I smile,"all of my friends were crushing on girls around us and I thought that our PE teacher was hot and so on. Do you find men attractive?"
"Only you," he says without hesitation.
"Well thank you but are you really sure?"
"I'm sure as hell, I have thought about it for a few nights and days now, and you are the only one."
"Then there might be a possibility that you are only gay for me," I say.
"Exactly," he sighs and looks at me.
"What happens now?" he asks again.
"I don't know," I sigh,"what do you want to do?"
"Right now I just want to kiss you and cuddle with you. If that's okey with you."

It's so weird and so awesome at the same time to see him like that.

"Fine by me," I say and kiss him.

I don't know what happens after today but that's what I want to do right now too.

We can figure out everything else later.