Day 25

*LOUIS*

"I dare you to act like a crazy fan"
Well. I don't know how crazy fans act, mine are pretty awesome.
But I think I can do it.

"Do we have bananas?" Harry asks suddenly.
"This is the first thing you say to me when you wake up? Thats sad," I fake pout.
"Yes, bananas are way more important than you are, might be sad but it's true."
"Oh shut up you," I shove his arm.
"Get over it," he rolls his eyes playfully, "do we have bananas or not?"
"I don't know, maybe," I say with fake sadness in my voice.
"Oh did I offend you?" he coos at me.
"No," I laugh.
"Can you believe that there's only five days left of this project?" he sighs and puts his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.
"Time has passed way too fast," I sigh.
"I don't want to leave," he nuzzles closer to me.
"Why not? Don't you wanna go to your own home where are no cameras filming your every move?"
"I do, but I'm used to having you here, next to me, all the time. And let's be honest, it would be way too soon to move in together, right? Don't you think?"
"I agree with that," I sigh again,"cmon now mister Styles. Get up and back to your room," I say with a laugh.
"Fine," he groans and gets up.

I stay in my room until I hear Harry go to the livingroom. I take paper and pen and run after him like a true fan.

"HARRY HARRY HARRY," I yell. He turns around beyond confused.
I give him paper and pen and start, "Can I please have your autograph? Can I have a selfie with you? Can I give you a kiss? Oh no you better give me a kiss! Can I take you home? Can I touch your hair? Can I hug you? Where are you staying? Is it near here? Omg am I staying in the same place? What is your rooms number? Why are you alone here?" all of this with one breath.

His eyes go wide but he catches along.

"Hello dear, what is your name?" he writes his autograph on paper and draws some hearts next to it and looks at me.
"My name is Louis, I'm your biggest fan. OMG Harry Styles just asked my name. OMG you talked to me. I can die in peace now."
"Calm dowm dear. What more did you ask? I have time to answer all your questions."
"Can I hug you? Can I kiss you?"
"Sure, of course you can," he chuckles.

I give him a big hug and even bigger kiss on his cheeck. I touch his face and his hair and all with ny overly shaky hands.

Damn I'm a pretty good actor I must say.

"Can I take you home?"
"No sadly no, my partner would probably get mad," he sighs and winks at me.

"Oh, I get it, okey okey. Remember me forever Harry, I'm Louis, your biggest fan," and with that I run out of livingroom back to my bedroom yelling "OMG HARRY STYLES JUST TALKED TO ME".

*HARRY*

I have seen lots of fans who act like that, Louis was still the cutest one. I'd be happy to have him as my biggest fan. Maybe he actually is my biggest fan now.
I have to ask.

He soon comes back to livingroom, no acting this time.

It's time for my dare. I take a banana from kitchen and rest my elbows on kitchen counter. I'm facing Louis and he is looking at my every move.
I start peeling the banana softly. Louis' still watching me.
I take the peel off and Louis is not watching me anymore, now he's focused on TV.
"Louis," I say.
"Looouiiiiis," he still doesn't look.
"Lou, look at me," I say and he looks finally, that's when I put banana into my mouth. I watch staight into his eyes. I wiggle my eyebrows to him while taking a bite of banana.
He gulps and adjusts his sitting position.

Bingo.
Fans love that. They notice everything. I love those dares.