Day 5

*LOUIS*

I wake up in the morning and the last night comes to my mind. It makes me shiver.
Fucking avocados, even the thought about that shit makes me want to puke.

I open Twitter and hope this time it's going to be something that really annoys Harold.
"I dare you to draw something on Harry's face while he sleeps"
I laugh, that's it, that's the right one.

I get up and go to look for Harry, maybe I'm lucky and he is still asleep.
He's nowhere in sight. I go back to my room, take waterproof marker and make my way to our shared bathroom. I put my ear against the door to find out if he's sleeping or not.
I don't hear anything.
I open the door quietly and step in.
He is still asleep. I tiptoe to his bed and start drawing. He stirs and turns around, blanket falls off of him but Harry remains asleep.

Holy shit he's naked.
And he has so many tattoos.
So many tattoos.
And he's naked.
Totally naked.
Don't look Louis.
Focus.
Don't look at his cock.
Focus Louis.
Just finish your drawing and leave quietly.
I continue drawing with my shaky hand, my eyes sometimes darting to his cock.
I leave the room and sit on my bed.
Holy shit. That would feel nice inside me.
No.
Louis.
You need to stop that right now.
I sigh, he's a straight guy. I can't have these thoughts.

I go to the kitchen, I need to eat and get my thoughts somewhere else.
I start my tea and turn on TV, I open netflix and pick a random movie.

Half an hour into movie and Harry stumbles in.
"Good Morning Louis," I raise my one eyebrow. He is speaking with an awful american accent. What the hell. It's the worst accent there is.

He's in good mood, he probably hasn't taken a look into a mirror.

"Don't talk to me if you are going to keep talking like that."
"Why not Louis?" he asks with that accent again.
"Don't piss me off Harold," I say.
"Isn't this the purpose of that show?" he chuckles.
"Piss off Harold," I back go to my room. I can't look at him and think straight, knowing what he has in his pants.
And the drawing on his face doesn't make it easier.

But at same time I want to go out with him so badly, maybe someone takes pictures of him and posts them.
I have to make sure he won't look at any mirror before we go out.
I can handle that shitty accent and go back to kitchen but before I tweet out
"me and Harry are going out. Make pictures of us but don't tweet anything about it yet. Don't make it obvious that he has something on his face"

*HARRY*

I woke up because I'm cold. Where the fuck is my blanket?

It's 9.30 already. I pick up my phone and see what today brings.
"I dare you to speak in American accent"
I'm not good at accents, it's going to be so bad.

"im sorry in advance for my bad accent skills"
I tweet out.

"Good Morning Louis," I say when I step into the kitchen. I sound so bad.

"Don't talk to me if you are going to keep talking like that," he sighs. Oh this will annoy him for sure.
"Why not Louis?"
"Don't piss me off Harold," he rolls his eyes.
"Isn't this the purpose of that show?" I chuckle.
"Piss off Harold." He goes to his room without looking at me. His face was so red. What's his deal?

He comes back short after.
"You want to go out today?" he smiles.
"Why?"
"Why not?" he's still smiling. I swear to God it has to do something with his dare and I can't ask him directly about it.
"How about no?" I say, let him struggle.
"Harooold, don't make me beg you," he says.
"Oh that's exactly what I'll make you do. Thanks for giving me idea," I laugh.
"Haroooold," he whines.
"No. I don't know what your deal is."
"I just don't want to sit in here. I need to go out. And I don't want to go alone," he says.
"Ugh, fine then," I give in, I want to go out too. It's hard to sit in this house.
"Nice, lets go, now, quick."
"Why are you rushing me?"
He acts so weird.

"There's this cafe I saw yesterday and I want to go there before it's packed," be beams.
"Okey, let me just change my clothes."
"NOO, no it's okey. It's not some fancy dinner," he says.
"You know that you act very very suspiciously right now?"
"No I'm not, let's just go."
He practically pushes me out of the door.

We are instantly greeted by the fans. They take pictures of us and follow us until we are in the cafe.

We order our teas and I take my phone out to see what's going on.
I open Twitter.
First picture I see is me and Louis in front of our house and theres something on my face. Probably an edit. Next picture. Still something on my face.
I open it. It's not an edit.
I look at Louis and he's trying so hard not to laugh.
"Go ahead, laugh," I say to him.

He laughs so hard, there are tears in his eyes even.
"Okey, that's enough now Louis. Great job," I say and roll my eyes.
Even I smile, his laugh is so cute.
What the hell Harry. Again? I knew that living with a gay dude turns me gay too. 5 days into living with him and now I'm thinking that this man infront of me is cute.
But I cant help it. He looks so cute. How can someone stay mad at him?

Please vote and comment😊 means a lot to me