Day 24

*LOUIS*

"I dare you to wear red lipstick and give Harry kisses all over his face"

So they didn't get to see Harry giving me a hickey, now they want to see me kissing Harry all over his face.
Do I even have red lipstick?
I have a light pink one, maybe it works too.
I look for it and find it, color my lips and go to the livingroom.
Harry better be prepared.

Harry is sitting in livingroom with that smug look on his face.
I walk to him, ready to attack but he stands up picks me up and carries me across the room. Puts me down and walks back to the couch.

"What was that Harry?" I ask with a surprise evident in my voice, I walk back to him.
"What was what?" he asks.
"Why did you carry me there?" I approach him. He stands up and is ready to pick me up again.

He picks me up and carries me back to other side of the room.
"Harry, what's going on?" I ask with a laugh.
He just smiles back to me and winks. That was probably visible for fans too.

I go and stand in front of him again and he picks me up easily but this time I'm smarter, I won't let go.
I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He can't put me down.
He looks at me confused and his eyes dart from my eyes to my lips "are you wearing a lipstick?" he raises his one eyebrow.

"Yup, do you like it?" I ask.
"It's not my cup of tea but it suits you," he chuckles.
"Good, then I can do this," I kiss him all over his face leaving pink traces on his face.

I smile at him when I finish.

"Are you done now mister?" he asks.
"No," I leave some marks more.
"Are you done now?"
"Yup," I laugh.
"Can I put you down now?"
"No"
"What am I supposed to do with you now then?"
"Take me to bedroom then," I whisper and wink at him.
"What about fans?"
"Damn, I forgot," I sigh and let him put me down.
"Later," he winks at me.

Twitter is going crazy and we haven't even said or done it all.