Day 28

*LOUIS*

So it's finally day 28. 28. My favourite number.
And of course my fans made me talk about this number.
"I dare you to talk about your favourite number"

"Harry do you know what's my favourite number?" I start.
"No, but should I?" he whispers.

Why is he whispering?

"Of course you should. Fans are determined that I'm obsessed with it," I laugh.
"What's your favourite number then?" he keeps whispering.
"It's 28."
"Why?" he says with a whispers.

That's weird. Why's he whispering today? Is this his dare?

"Because it has two in it. Two like two people. And it has 8 on its which is like infinity symbol."
"Oh, kind of makes sense to me,"he laughs quietly.
"Not funny though Harry. I'm very serious about that number. Everything revolves around it. My whole life revolves around it."

He laughs even more about it but tries to suppress it because he has to be quiet.

We dedice to go out of the house again. We are instantly greeted by fans who shout LARRY out loud.
I like this ship name.

We make pictures with them. Answer their questions.

*HARRY*

One fans asks if me and Louis are dating. Are we dating? Even I don't know that. I wish we were.
I just nod several times shyly.

When we get to house it's time for me to whisper again.
"Hey Louis, let's post a picture of us together.
28 is important number for you so why not post a picture of you and your important person on it?"
"Sounds like a plan."

We snap a picture and we both post it.

No caption. No nothing.
This will drive them crazy.

We decide to order dinner and Louis is determined to order from 28th place that we will find online.
It makes me smile. Whatever floats his boat.

Louis gets a text that makes him sigh long and loud. I see clearly that this text changed his mood and not to better one.
He replys fast and turns his phone off.

"Who was it? What's happening?" I whisper.
"It's nothing for you to worry about," he smiles assuring me that it's all fine.
I hope it's not that ex boyfriend he told me weeks ago.

We decide to have dinner in my bedroom. We put one random film on after finishing our food and cuddle eachother.
Only two more days to go.

"Harry?"
"Mh?"
"I love you, you know that right?"
"You haven't said it directly but yes I do know that.
I love you, Louis."
"I just wanted you to know that nothing will ever change that," he looks into my eyes while saying that. He looks like his about to cry.
Something is up and I feel like it's bad.
"Louis what wrong?"
"Nothing, nothing, I swear. Everything is alright," he says and kisses me slowly.
He climbs on top of me and continues kissing me.

It's full of need. He needs me. But it feels different this time.

He breaks our kiss to take my shirt off, he takes off his too and places soft kisses all over my chest.
"I love you Harry," he says in between the kisses.

He stops his kisses and takes his pants off and takes the lube. I take my pants off too.

I part my legs and Louis sits between my legs. He coats his fingers with lube.
He ghosts his finger over my hole and looks into my eyes, kind of asking for a permission. I nod and he slowly pushes one finger in, he works with his one finger for a while and then adds another one. Making me moan his name.
He cautiously scissors his fingers and then adds third one. He removes his fingers after few minutes, leaving me empty.
He coats his dick with lube and starts pushing in so slowly. I hiss in pain when he's all the way in.
He kisses me and says, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry."
He gives me time to adjust and then starts to move slowly.

It's intimate and passionate.
There's something that I'm missing but I don't get it.
It feels like a goodbye but it can't be. We still have few days left.
Why would it be a goodbye?
Why does it feel like that?
We have two more days left. Two more days when we can just enjoy ourselves.

He keeps kissing me while pushing in and out.
We come together and it feels like we just connected in some deeper level.
He pulls out and goes for a towel, Louis cleans me and himself and throws the towel to the laundry and comes back to me.
We cuddle eachother and he keeps repeating how much he loves me. He keeps giving me soft kisses and tells me sweet nothings to my ear until I fell asleep.

*LOUIS*

Harry fells asleep and I'm crying but it has to be done.
I sit up and take a look at Harry. I caress his cheek, his lips are slightly open and I brush my finger over his lips.
I wipe the tears coming down from my eyes and open Twitter. It has to be done.

"always in my heart Harry. Your's sincerely, Louis"