Day 18

*LOUIS*

"I dare you to put ice cubes inside of Harry's shirt"
So it's finally time for the revenge. Harry poured ice cold water on me on the second day. It's not as fun as ice bucket challenge would have been but okey.

I sneak into the kitchen and make sure that we have ice. We have. It's all ready, I will empty all tray to his shirt when he comes to the kitchen.

*HARRY*

I have to wear loose pants when I want to complete my dare. Or else fans will notice that I have a hard on. I can't touch Louis without Harry from downstairs waking up. I put my sweatpants on and green jumper and pray that fans won't notice anything.

I make my way to kitchen and Louis comes and gives me a hug, next this I feel is something cold in my jumper, like an ice? I knew him just hugging me in front of cameras was too good to be true.
I shake this ice out of my jumper and say with a laugh, "good morning Louis, is that all your fans can come up?"

Nothing Louis does can irritate me anymore.

I start my tea and feel Louis putting another ice cube inside of my jumper. I kind of like this playing with ice thing. Maybe we can take this game to bedroom too, one day. Oh no Harry, think other things. Old ladies, stinky clothes. Nope. Not helping. Louis is all I can think of and he looks so good right now. And little Harry agrees totally. Well not so little Harry.

"Helloo, Harrryyy?" I hear Louis calling me, snapping me out of my thoughts.
Oh shit I feel cold, "aaagh, daaaamn," I quickly shake a lot of ice out of my jumper. When did he do that?

Louis is laughing at me.

He's literally so cute. I just want to cuddle him and I can't give him even a little hug without fans going crazy.

I make us a breakfast and we go to the livingroom to eat and watch some series.

It's time for my dare. I wink towards the camera and put my hand on Louis inner thigh, suppressing my laugh when Louis tenses. He turns his head to me and whispers "what are you doing? Take your hand away."
"No can do, you have to suffer," I chuckle.
"Harry? For how long are you going to keep that there?" he asks.
"I don't know yet, are you uncomfortable already?" I smile.
"Very, your hand is very near to something, and that something will start to grow," he whispers.

I squeeze his thigh a little and hear Louis muffle "Fuuuck" under his breath.

I remove my hand and say "I feel like you have suffered enough."

Louis breaths relieved, gets up and goes to his room. I wonder why. It makes me chuckle.

10 minutes pass and Louis still isn't back. I go to my room and straight to bathroom. I'm about to open the door of his room when I hear buzzing.
Wait.
Is he-?
Nooo.
Really?
I go inside of my room and from there to behind Louis' room door.
I hesitate on going to his room but then again. We kind of have a some kind of relationship thing going on so why not.
I open the door and Louis startles but doesn't stop.
He's laying in his hed, legs crooked and working with his vibrator and he's looking at me.
Fuck that's hot.
I approach him and kiss him, he moans into my mouth.
I stop his hands which is holding vibrator. I take it slowly out of him. I move myself down on him and try to remember everything he talked about in his "sex ed class".
I line my mouth to his hole and suck, he grips my hair and moans my name. Thank God there are no cameras in bedrooms.
I work on his hole with my mouth and after a while Louis says,"I need m-more Harry, m-more." He's out of breath. I take lube that's laying on beside him and coat my fingers.
I'm thankful that I listened him when he talked about gay sex, without that I'd probably so clueless right now.
I push my middle finger inside of him and move it in and out some time before adding another. Louis is whining, wanting more.
I add another finger and I remember something about scissoring. That's what I do. I add third finger after that. His back arches from bed, "fuck I'm close," he says. I slowly remove my fingers and take my pants off.
I coat myself with lube and slowly push inside, Louis mouth forms perfect O.
"Fuuuuck, that feels so good," I say. I give Louis time to adjust and after a while he nodds, giving me a silent consent. I start pushing in and out, picking up pace. The noises his making, huuh, I won't last long like that. "I'm going to come," I say and with that I come, Louis right after me.
I collapse on him, trying to catch my breath.

After few minutes I hear Louis saying, "as much as I like that situation here, I still have to say that you are heavy Harry, move yourself," he laughs.
I slowly pull out of him and roll myself next to him.
"That was amazing," I beam.
"You sure that this was your first time with a man?"
I hum back.
"Impressive," he chuckles, my cheecks heat up to that statement.

*LOUIS*

"One of us should probably go back to livingroom, fans will get suspicious," I say.
"True, I'm not going to move."
"Yes you are Harold, you are in my room so get out," I laugh.
"You are kicking me out again? Now I feel like you are just using me," he fake pouts.
I laugh at him,"it's not using you if you like it too."
"Yeah I liked it," he gives me a kiss and gets up to have a shower.

Wow, I never thought about something like that to happen. I never thought that agreeing to that show will end up like that.
But I'm happy, I just don't know what will happen after that project is over. It makes me anxious.
I feel like this is not going to work out after we leave that house.

*HARRY*

I stand under the shower, thinking about what just happened.
I'm whipped, totally.
How will I say that to Louis?
Does he even feel the same as I do?