Day 22

*HARRY*

"I dare you to pretend that you don't speak english"
Nice. It's time to let 'Arry shine and it's time to be Spanish. I hope I don't have to pretend that all day.
A few sentences must be enough.

I go to the kitchen and say "Buenos días mi querido amigo Louis," loudly.

"What the hell is wrong with you today? You startled me."

"Que dijo? No lo entiendo," I answer him.

He raises one eyebrow and says, "seems like this is going to be like my first day here. I'm going to spend it ignoring you," he laughs.

He stands and switches light off and on few times and comes back to me. He sits few minutes and then switches light off and on again.

"What are you doing?" I ask.
"Nothing, don't mind me," he shrugs and goes to switch lights again.
"Would you stop that?"
"No."
"Seems like I have to be Spanish again."
"OMG, no please, I'll stop," he laughs.

We decide to have fun on fans behalf and tweet
"larry is going out. Find and catch us if you can."

We go out of the house but not out of our yard. Fans can see us leave the house but they don't know that we are going to stay in this house property.

I made sure that there are no cameras outside of the house so we can just sit outside and talk about our plans.

*LOUIS*

"So what else can we hint them," I ask.
"We can tweet things, and well, looks and touches are imporant. They will notice that."
"Let's start with just looks and maybe winks and stuff."
"Fine by me. I'd love to kiss you right now, but I'm afraid that some fans will climb over the fence to see where we are," Harry chuckles.
"We should probably go back," I say with a sigh.
"Yeah," we stand up and go back inside.

I go inside and switch lights on and off again.
I take my guitar to the livingroom and start writing again. I have few very good ideas, now I have to turn them to songs. Harry picks a book from bookself again and this day goes by rather quickly.
Us being like a old married couple.

We go back to our bedrooms and I need a shower.
I'm halfway done when Harry joins and stands behind me. He reaches for my cock and starts to pump it. He gives small kisses on my shoulder, probably leaving marks there. I turn around and kiss him. I moan into his mouth and he keeps pumping me.
I come in matter of moments and I rest my head on his chest, catching my breath.
"I want to return you a favour," I say.
"Okey, let me fuck you," he says.

At this point I'd do whatever he asks me to do.

I take his hand and we go to my bedroom. I lay down on bed and Harry hovers over me. He kisses me and moves down to my neck, leaving more marks there, we need to explain these tomorrow but right now I don't care.
He moves his mouth to my nipple, sucking on it and blowing air on it after letting go, making me shiver.
His mouth travels down to my navel and after that to my cock. He takes me to his mouth, deeptroathing, Harry puts his fingers to my mouth, I suck at them. After a while he removes his fingers and lines one of them to my hole while still sucking my dick.
He pushes his finger in and looks at me innocently "Fuuuuck," I moan, "I'm not going to last long if you keep looking me this way."

He takes my cock out of his mouth with a plop sound and smiles innocently to me adding another finger and scissoring his fingers, streching me.
Harry removes his fingers after few minutes, leaving me with an empty feeling.
I reach to kiss him before he lines his dick up to my hole.

*HARRY*

He reaches to kiss me and I kiss him back eagerly.
I lick into his mouth, tasting him, making him moan, I can't get enough of him.

I slowly push into him, making him hiss, his back arching. He takes his time to adjust and nodds when I'm allowed to move.
I find the pace that suits us both and I hit his prostate almost everytime.
Sounds of skin on skin filling the room. I make him come in matter of minutes, I follow soon after. I pull out of him and lay next to him.

After I've come down from my bliss I turn my head to him and say, "how did I get so lucky?"