Day 16

*HARRY*

I woke up and Louis is next to me this time. I can kiss him up now.
I kiss him all over the face. It's still so weird but so right.

"Loouiiiiis, wake uuuuuup," I say.
"No, go away Harold."
"Why?"
"Cuz you don't let me sleep."
"Oh cmon wake up, let's do something fun," I beam.
"Fuck off Harold," he says and turns his back to me.

"Someone's in bad mood," I sigh and give him a little kiss on his cheek and go to the bathroom. I need a shower.

Louis opens bathroom door before I can remove my underwear and says, "I'm sorry, I don't have a bad mood. I just don't know what to do with this "us" thing. I'm hella confused and I don't know what to do. I mean like it's all fun and games inside this house but what happens after we leave?"

He has a valid point.

"Louis, don't worry about it, we can make it work, everything's going to be alright," I say and hug him, he hugs me back and sighs.

He goes back to his room and let's me shower. Sad. I would've liked to have a shower with him but okey, can't rush things.

*LOUIS*

"I dare you to cling to Harry's leg"
I reread it. What? How am-? What?

With what are my fans thinking? They just want to have fun apparently, they don't even try to annoy Harry anymore. Maybe they understood that it's mission impossible.

Cling to Harry's leg. Does 1 minute count? I hope it does.

I go to the kitchen and wait for Harry to come there too.
Cling to Harry's leg, cmon.

*HARRY*

"I dare you to act like you just broke up with Louis"

Wait what? Did they catch along that something is going on? No way. We haven't acted differently in front of the cameras.

I don't want to act like that. It could be fun but no. I mean we just kind of got together or whatever we call that. And now I have to act like it's all over.

It's a TV show so it needs a little bit of drama or else it will be boring. So let's do this.

*LOUIS*

I hear him coming, I'm going to attack him right away, so my dare will be done.

Just when he steps into kitchen I cling on his leg and I'm holding tight.

"Louis? What the hell are you doing? I know we broke up but this is a little bit too dramatic," he says with a serious tone.

I look up at his face and see that his blushing.

What is he talking about? Broke up? We haven't even been properly together and we agreed on not talking about it in front of cameras. What is he doing?

"Louis, please let me go, it's over between us, you have to get over it. I am already over it. Look, we can still be friends tough," he says with a wink.

I'm confused, is this is dare? Is he acting like we broke up? Fine I can play that too. Let's make it interesting.
"No, this can't be over, we just started our relathionship," I stand in front of him.
Now he's the one who's confused. He doesn't know I know that it's his dare. Now he thinks that we are actually broking up here.

"Harry please, don't leave me," I say with a slight smirk, it's now on him to understand that I'm joking.

"Louis, this is over, you can't take back everything do did to me," he says.

"What exactly did I do?"

Now he's stuck.

"Yo- y- you cheated on me with that girl," he stutters.

I can't do nothing else but laugh but he continues.

"You told me that you are gay, you lied to me."
He has still this oh so serious look on his face.

I'm still laughing, "fine, I lied. Happy? We have to now decide who gets house and car and with who are the kids going to live."

All this day it's only one big banther and "fighting".
Little do our fans know that we end up sleeping in the same bed after that "break up".

We can seriously break the internet with that news.
Maybe we should start giving hints to our fans.