Day 12

*HARRY*

"I dare you to hide all Louis' clothes"
Well this sure as hell will annoy him.
Maybe he will wear my clothes again. I would love to see that again. Or he will be naked all day. Even better.
I make my way to the bathroom and straight to Louis bedroom door. I knock on it slightly. When he answers then I tell him that it's his time to make breakfast and I'm hungry.
If he doesn't then it's time to hide all his clothes.

Luckily, he doesn't answer. I open the door and see him sleeping. I tiptoe to his wardrobe and put every piece of clothing I see into his suitcase. All clothes and all his underwear.
He wears strings and lace? That's interesting.
I would like to see him wearing something like that. Maybe one day I accidentally see that sight.
Focus Harry.
I shove everything in and go out of his room with his suitcase. I close the door quietly.
I hide that suitcase into the pantry.

Now it's time to wake him up.
"Louiiiiis wake uuuuuuup, it's your turn to make or order breakfast and I'm reaaalllyyyy hungry," I say when I barge into his room again.
"Nooo, go away," he stretches a little, stays in bed and closes his eyes.
"Louis, I'm not leaving before you make something to eat."
"Harry you are better person in my dreams."
"What?"
Did he really just say that?
"What? Nothing. It's a joke."
"Alright, get up then."
"Fine, let me just put some clothes on."
"No time for that," I push him out of his room. He grabs his phone before I get him out of his room.

He stumbles to the kitchen still half asleep.
I sit behind the kitchen table and just look at him in action. He's making toasts. He turns to me and says "here you go princess Harriet, here's your breakfast, enjoy," he smiles and yawns.
He has morning wood. Don't look Harold. Focus on talking with him.

"Well thank you my dearest slave Elouise," I laugh.
"Can I be excused now, I would like to dress myself now."
"No, you have no rights to wear clothes."
"Well then I'm going to curl up in that a plaid," he points his finger to plaid that lays on couch.
"No Louis, no clothes, your majesty has spoken."
"Fine," he plops down on couch and goes through his phone.
I see him smiling, what is he doing? With who is he chatting? Aren't we supposed to chat only with eachother and with fans? By the looks of it, he sure as hell texts with someone else.
Wait Harold calm down.
He is not your property.

I sit next to him and he just stands up and says,"Harold my friend, I really have to get dressed, I'm cold," he says and goes to his room.
Okey then.
Good luck for him with that.
I'm still secretly hoping that he comes back wearing my clothes.

*LOUIS*

Where the fuck are all my clothes?
Now I have to complete my dare practically naked. At least I'm not wearing my lace panties right now.
I sit down on my bed, I could take Harry's clothes again, but my dare will be so much fun like that, almost naked.

'I dare you to sit on Harry's lap for 3 minutes'  is my today's dare.
Well lets fucking do this. I stand up from my bed and go to find Harry. He's still sitting on the couch in livingroom just where I left him.

"What?" he asks with a smug look on his face.
"I have to do something," I smile innocently while climbing on Harry's lap.
"No, not happening," I straddle him before he gets a change to escape. I start to count in my head, I'm sitting here exacly three minutes and I'll get 500 bucks from that.
Harry crosses his arms and closes eyes.
I'm wondering what is he thinking about.
No, no I don't want to know, I feel his cock harden under me.
My eyes widen.
A smile is creeping on his face, his trying to suppress his smile so hard.
Is he doing that on purpose?
Just to confuse me?
Or do I really have that effect on him?

*HARRY*

Louis comes back after a while, still only in his underwear.
"What?" I ask. I'm pretty proud of me and my fans right now.
"I have to do something," he smiles and starts to climb on my lap. Oh no.
"No, not happening," he straddles me before I can push him off.

I cross my arms on my chest and close my eyes.
I won't look at him and I wont touch him, no matter how hard it want to do these things.

Think about bad things Harry, old ladies, stinky socks think think think.

All I can think of is that he just had a hard on while he was making breakfast.
Oh no.
Louis straddling me made my cock hard.
He probably felt it too. I have to play it off. Play cool Harry. Just laugh it off.
I smile but I try to suppress it, maybe he thinks that I'm just messing with him.
He climbs off of me soon and says, "three minutes fell spent, can you please tell me where my clothes are?"
I open my eyes and see that his hard too and his not hiding it.
"I'm not telling you," I say with a smile.
Louis has a hard on. And it might be my job this time.
He huffs and goes to the bedrooms. He comes back after a while, wearing my clothes again. My cock twitches again of the sight of that.

I excuse myself and go to bathroom. I need to fix my problem. I sure as hell would like Louis help with that but we are not on that kind of terms and probably won't ever be.