Day 20

*HARRY*

Last night we decided that we have to start giving hints to our fans. We will start tomorrow. Then we have 10 days to prepare them for what more is about to come.

My dare is to "I dare you to call Louis with pet names all day"
Interesting.
It's a day where I can practically be myself.

I leave my room and go find Louis. He left the room when I was still asleep.
Now he is sitting behind the kitchen table on his phone.
"Hey babe," I say and pass him to make myself a cup of tea.
I hear him coughing. "I'm sorry what? Harold?" he asks.
"Hey babe," I repeat. I swear to God that his eyes will pop out of their sockets.
"You out of your mind or what?" he asks I just wink at him.
"Okey Harold, be like that then," he sighs and tries to suppress his smile. I knew it. He likes when I call him like that.
"So Lou baby, can we go out today?" he face turns red. Oh I'm enjoying this.
"Harold, stop," he tries to be serious.
"Why, darling?"
"It's weird what you are doing," he tries to suppress his smile so hard.
"Fine Lewis, can we go out today?"
"Oh God, this is worse than these pet names," he whines,"fine let's go out."

We go for a walk near the house, fans are already there wanting pictures with us and of us.
One fan wanted to have a picture only of Louis and I kissed Louis on cheeck this very same moment.
I know we agreed on giving hints from tomorrow but I couldn't help it. I had to start today. The moment was so right.

Fans gasped to that and we ran away leaving them there, confused. We were laughing the whole way back.
We arrived to house and opened Twitter right away.
#larrysismorethanfriends was still trending and the picture was all over Twitter.

People didn't know if it was real or edit because there was no video of this happening. Only that one picture. That was going to be so fun.

The day passed by so quickly, we spent almost all day on Twitter and looking fans going crazy over one picture which might be an edit.

When it was finally dinner time I got a bit suspicious. There was no sign of Louis dare.
What was he waiting for?
He ordered dinner, we ate it and still no sign of his dare.

There was no sign even when we called it a night and went to our bedrooms.
I went to Louis room again and asked "so what was your dare for today?"
"My dearest fans decided that I should take a break for one day."
"Aww how cute," I coo at him.
"Fuck off," he laughs.
"No I won't fuck off, but I can fuck you."
"Bold move."
"I know," I say and move closer to him.

I end up giving him only a blowjob, he claimed to be too tired today to do more. Weird.

*LOUIS*

I wait for Harry to fell asleep and then I make my way back to the livingroom. I connect the speaker to my phone and look for this one specific song I know Harry hates. It's Baby by Justin Bieber.

I find it and hit play, I turn the music as loud as I can and wait for Harry to burst in.

Harry comes running to livingroom, still half asleep and turns the music down.
"Are you out of your freaking mind?" he asks.
"No, but my fans might be," I say with a laugh and start going back to my room.

When I arrive to my rooms door I find it open.
I closed it when I came out my room.
OMG.
"Harry? From which bedroom did you come out?" I ask.
"Ehm, probably yours," he says quietly.

Oh no.
This is sure as hell going to be all over Twitter now.