Chapter 7

Arya POV

Beep!! , Beep!! , Beep!!

"Ugh" I groaned waking up and shutting off my alarm clock. I took up my phone and checked the time.

11:45am

"I gotta go to Alex place today" I thought to myself getting out of bed. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself.

"I look a mess" I said to myself. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After I was done I got out and dried myself. I walked to my closet and took out a cute outfit I've never wore and a pair of white shoes.

Buzzz!

I walked over to my phone and took it up to see who texted me.

Alex
"Imma come pick u up at 1 is that alr?"

Me
"Sure"

Walking over to the vanity in my room I sat and did a light make up. I then curled my hair and changed into my outfit.

 I then curled my hair and changed into my outfit

I looked over to my clock to see the time.

12:50pm

"I'll just make him stop somewhere to grab sum to eat" I thought myself grabbing my phone. I walked downstairs and saw my dad in the living room with a bunch of paper around him.

"Hey dad" I said walking up to him.

"Hey sweetheart" he said looking up from the papers and smiling at me.

"You look beautiful sweetheart" he said again.

"Thanks dad" I said smiling at him.

"Imma be out I'll be back later tonight" I said.

"Ok sweetheart stay safe" he said going back to work.

I walked out and saw Alex leaning on his car doing something on his phone.

"Omg" I thought to myself. He had on a black t-shirts that's showed off his muscles and grey sweatpants.

"Hey" I said walking up to him. He looked up from his phone and smiled.

"Hey beautiful" he said as his eyes wandered down to my body.

"Should we get going?" I asked making his eyes snap to mine.

"Um yeah" he said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Weird" I thought to myself.

I walked to the passenger side of the car and opened the door. I then got in a closed the door. Soon later Alex got in and started the car and drove away. I took out my phone and went on tiktok scrolling through my fyp.

"Can we grab something to eat first?" I asked not looking up from my phone.

"Um sure where?" He asked.