Chapter 26

Arya POV

We just arrived to the mall. I got out of the car with my phone in my hand and Alex got out.

"Alright babe where you wanna go first" He asked holding onto my waist.

"I don't know" I said excitedly.

"How about this anything you want I'll buy" he said and turned me towards him.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah" He laughed.

"Ok let's go" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the jewellery store. I pulled Alex up to the counter where a girl was standing. When she saw us a big smile spread across her face.

"Hello what may I help you with today" She said her eyes lingering on alex.

"Give her whatever she wants" Alex said with a straight face. The girl looked at me in disgust then gave me a fake smile.

"Ok what do you want" She said in disgust.

"Um a ankle jewellery" I said.

"What about rings?" Alex asked me.

"I got this one" I said raising my right hand and showed him the ring he got me. He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok do you like this?" She asked showing me a silver ankle bracelet.

"Yeah I want that one" I answered her and she nodded. She looked at Alex while he payed her and bit her lips while I glared at her. She rubbed her fingers on his then gave me a wicked smile. I turned to Alex and held his face making him look at me. I pulled him down and locked lips with him. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him. Somebody cleared there throat making us pull away. I turned around and grabbed and the bag along with Alex credit card out of her hand.

I grabbed Alex hand and pulled him out if the store.

"You're cute when you're jealous" He chuckled.

"Shut up" I said not looking at him.

"Watch your mouth" He said lowly.

"Whatever" I said dropping his hands out of mine. He lean down to my ear a whispered.

"That's your second strike love don't get a third" He whispered making butterflies erupt in my stomach. I stayed silent making him chuckle.

"Where else you wanna go before you go get your nails done?" He asked moving from my ear.

"I don't know" I said.

"Gucci? Chanel? Louis Vuitton? Dior? Versace? Balenciaga? Valentino? Nike? Fendi? All?" He asked raising his eyebrow. I looked at him shock with my mouth open.

"The items are expensive I don't wanna make you broke" I finally said.

"Don't worry about my money and pick a place or we can go to all" he said with a small smirk.

"Hmm let's go to Gucci first then Louis Vuitton second" I said excitedly.

"Ok" Alex laughed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down the hall and towards the Gucci store. We walked in and my eyes widen at the beautiful items.

"THIS IS GONNA BE FUNNN!" I exclaimed jumping.

"Oh lord" Alex said behind me. Before I could start looking around he stopped me.

"Wait" he said turning me around to face him.

"Lemme see your phone" he said as I looked at him confused. I took out my phone and gave it to him still confused. He took my phone and looked at it then handed it back to me.

"Yeah we going to the Apple store after" He said then smirked when he saw my shocked expression.

"Wait no you're not buying me a phone" I said and placed the phone in my bag.

"Yes I am" he said.

"No you're not" I said standing my ground.

"Babe just let me spoil you" He said and gave me the cutest puppy eyes. I looked at him for a minute then gave up.

"Ok fine" I sigh as a smile spread across his face. I laughed at him then grabbed his hand and walked further into the store.....

💕Couple hours later💕

Alex and I walked out of the Versace store. Alex had alot of bags and boxes in his hand and so did I.

"Ok babe no more shopping I'm gonna be late for my nails appointment" I said as we walked towards his car.

"Just one more" he said behind me.

"No I'm pretty sure your bank account is empty" I said and placed the things in his car.

"Shut up" he said and placed the things he was holding in his car.

"Next stop the Apple store" he said and open the car door for me. I laughed and gave him a kiss then got in. He closed the door and walked around the drivers side. He got in and drove off.

Alex brought so many things for me I'm sure I don't have enough space for them.

After minutes of him driving he finally pulled up at the Apple store and got out of the car. I opened the door and got out. We both walked up to the store and walked in.

"Come on" He said and held my hand. We walked up to the desk where a girl was standing.

"Hello how may I help you?" She said with a sweet smile.

"Do you guys have a Iphone 12 pro max available?" He asked the girl.

"Yes we do may I ask what color?" She asked.

"Babe what color you want?" Alex asked turning his head to look at me.

"Um white" I answered.

"Ok wait right here" The girl said then walked away. Couple minutes later she walked up to us with a Iphone box. She placed it in a small bag and was about to tell us the price when Alex took out his credit card and gave her. She took It and gave him a quick smile.

"Do you guys want a phone case we have some plain ones" She said.

"Yeah ma what color case you want?" Alex asked.

"Lavender?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

"Ok" the girl replied then started looking for a lavender case. She finally found one and placed in the bag.

"Thank you" I said and gave her a small smile that she return. After she's done with everything she gave me the bag and gave Alex a receipt and his credit card.

"Thanks for shopping at Apple have a nice day" She said politely.

"You too" I said. Me and Alex walked out and started walking to his car when I stopped. He turned to me with a confused look.

"Thank you so much for everything it means alot I love you" I said and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips.

"You're welcome mi amor and I love you more" he said once we pulled away. I hugged him making him laugh then hugged me back. We both pulled away and continued walking to his car........

***

Thank you sooo much for 4.8k reads and 104 votes😘💕