Chapter 10

Arya POV

I woke up a couple hours later and now I'm on my phone watching YouTube videos

"AYRA" My dad shouted from downstairs.

"COMING" I yelled getting out of bed and walking downstairs. I walked closer down to see alex at the door and my dad glaring at him.

"Um what are you doing here?" I asked when I got close enough.

"I need to talk to you" he said with pleading eyes.

"I'll give y'all space" my dad said glaring at alex once again then walking away.

"You need to leave" I said looking everywhere but him.

"Arya please" he said.

"Fine come with me" I said letting him in. We walked upstairs and into my room.

"You have 5 minutes" I said folding my arms over my chest.

"Arya what you saw didn't mean anything" he said running his fingers through his hair.

"Alex I told you there's nothing to explain" I said looking down

"I know what your thinking arya I'm not stupid" he said making me look up at him.

"I know you wanted me to call you and I'm sorry I didn't" he said walking closer to me.

"I know you wanted me to tell you to stay and I'm so sorry I didn't" he said resting his hands on my hips. His eyes flickered to my lips and back to my eyes , one of his hand came to my cheek his fingwr carefully rubbing my lips as started leaning down..

I looked into his eyes my hands on his chest , his heart beating below my fingers. My eyes went to his lips then back to his beautiful eye.

He has a girlfriend.

"Wait no stop" I said slightly pushing him away , rubbing my fingers through my hair.

"What?" he said confused.

"I can't do this , we can't do this you need to leave" I whispered my eyes starting to sting without looking at him I began to walk away from him and further into my room.

"Please tesoro give me a chance" he begged his accent strongly rolling off his tongue.

"Alex you have a girlfriend" I stated the obvious running my hands through my hair.

"I DON'T CARE OK I WANT YOU" He half yelled walking up to me.

"I'm sorry but we can't" I said walking backwards.

"You have a girlfriend bro" I said but he stayed silent.

"Just go please" I said. He looked at me for what felt like eternity then slowly walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

"Ughhh" I groan putting my head into my hands.

"I need to take a walk" I said to myself. I walked over to my bathroom. I took a relaxing shower and got out. I dried myself and looked for a outfit to wear.

 I dried myself and looked for a outfit to wear