Chapter 11

Arya POV

I woke up the next morning with a heavy arm wrapped around my waist. I sat up and took alex arms off my waist.

"Ugh what the fuck did I do" I thought giving him a quick glance.

"Alex wake up" I said shaking him.

"What?" He said not opening his eyes.

"Can I take a shower?" I asked him my eyes running over his face.

"No stay with me" he said opening his eyes and grabbing my waist again pulling me on him.

"Nope I need a shower" I said.

"I'll take one with you" he said smirking.

"No" I said instantly making him chuckle. I saw his eyes flicker to my lips then back to my eyes.

Knock! Knock!

"Bro wake up somebody is here for you" I heard reece voice say. Raising my eyebrow I got off him.

"Take care for that and I'll go shower" I said walking into his bathroom and closing the door. I took a long and relaxing shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked out into a empty room. I walked over to Alex closed and took out one of his boxers , hoodie and sweatpants.

 I walked over to Alex closed and took out one of his boxers , hoodie and sweatpants

"Damn" I said looking in the mirror. I walked over to the door and opened it. I went downstairs and didn't see Alex. Confused I walked into the living room and saw Emily and Alex talking. I turned to walk away when Emily saw me.

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HIM" She yelled pointing her finger at me. Alex turned around and saw me. I looked at them blankly.

"And what are you doing in his clothes?" She asked. And I saw tears in her eyes.

"Um wearing them.." I said laughing a little.

"You slept with her?" She said turning to Alex with tears running down her face.

"No" he said.

"Then what is she doing here" she said crying harder.

"She slept over" Alex said.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" She yelled. Alex stayed silent while I just stand there looking inbetween them.

"Do you like her?" She asked.

"Emily you need to leave" He said.

"If I leave then we're done" she said wiping her tears.

"Oop" I said looking at them.

"Shut up" She snapped looking at me. I raised my eyebrow and laughed a little.

"You're gonna have to choose Alex I'm tired of you sneaking around with her you said you loved me are you serious?" She said pushing him. Alex looked at her with a bored expression.