six

It's game day.
Arsenal v Aston Villa.

Me and Viv arrived at the training ground and got onto the Team bus. I was going to go and sit with Viv but as we walked on i seen Leah, she was sitting herself and she smiled at me. I smiled back but continued walking with Viv but Viv stopped me.

"you've got a girl to get. Go get her back"
Viv said, quietly so no one heard. I smiled at the dutch girl and walked back down to where Leah was sitting.

"is this seat taken?"
I asked smiling.

"No. I saved it, just for you"
I smiled and sat down beside Leah.

It's around a twenty minute drive from our training ground to Borehamwood.

We weren't even ten minutes in when i had decided to rest my head on Leah's shoulder. Leah started playing with my baby hairs as we just sat in comfortable silence, just enjoying being together again. Our moment was interrupted by Beth who was yet again filming. I took my head off Leah's shoulder as i heard Beth yell my name. I smiled at Leah and Beth came over, sitting across from us with her camera in hand.

"And look who it is. It's everyone's favourite duo!!"

"what do you want Meado?"
I asked, slightly laughing.

"I wanted to try again"
I looked at Beth confused, as did Leah.

"Sophie kiss Leah"
I looked at Beth before turning and looking at Leah. I didn't know what to do so i just stared at her. Leah looked at Beth before looking at me, she was smiling, i was staring at her blankly. My stomach was full of butterflies. What am i supposed to do?

"what are you waiting for?"
Beth asked but i didn't look at her. I kept my stare on Leah.

"Ugh, Leah just you kiss her"
Leah smiled and without any second thought she placed a hand on the side of my face and pulled me closer to her, connecting our lips. It was a quick kiss but to me, it felt like an eternity. Everything came flashing back to me. All of our kisses, our 'I love you's', our dates, our cuddles and all of our memories. They all came back in an instance.

Leah pulled away and i knew my face was pink. Beth laughed before getting up and walking away to film someone else. Once she left i looked back to Leah.

"did you really just kiss me for some youtube content?"

"Maybe. Or i just used it as an excuse to kiss you"

"did you?"

"maybe i did Roberts. Maybe i did"
I just smiled at my ex girlfriend, placing my head back on her shoulder. That how i sat for the rest of the journey. Perfection.

******
We arrived at our home ground. Me and Leah were off the bus first and were filmed for Arsenals instagram story walking into the changing room. I waved as did Leah and we walked out of frame smiling together.

My shirt is next to Viv and Anna's whereas Leah's is next to Jordan and Katie's.
I sat down and began getting changed. I put my training shirt on with my match day shorts and socks. The only thing i didn't do was put my shin guards on, i don't do that until after our warmups. After that i was trying to find my jumper but soon realised i didn't bring it. Everyone was now in the changing room. I walked over to Leah and put a hand on her back, she turned to face me.

"hey, i forgot my jumper, do you have yours?"

"Yeah"

"can i wear it?"

"of course you can love"
I quickly kissed Leah's cheek making sure no one saw and went back to my locker putting her jumper on. Now i am wearing a jumper that says '6' on it. You see, i'm number 19 but that's okay.