The girl with a storm in her eyes: A TBB Fanfic

Why, Hello there! :)

Okay, so I may or may not be obsessed with The Bad Batch. I'll let you decide. But yeah, I have been working on this story for a really, really long time, and I hope you like it.

Since most of it is already written, it will only take a little while to type out.

Until then, here are some character Stats.

Delta Shand:

Age: 21... Height: 5'8''.. Eye color: Grey.. Hair color: Brown.

She is SUPER protective of Omega and Wrecker.... if you hurt either of them you will have to speak with her. (And it's probably why Hunter likes her so much.)

Omega Fett:

Age: I want to say, 13?... Height: 5'2'' (everyone is telling me she is closer to 3'3.... I just don't know anymore. 😝) ... Eye color: Hazel... Hair color: Blonde.

Just a girl seeing the world for the first time. Follows Delta around, a pretty little shadow. (She follows Hunter around too.... She just likes Delta more.)

Hunter:

Age: (Mentally? 22.)... Height: 5'11''... Eye color: Brown... Hair color: Brown.

He's a short Boi, and his brothers often remind him. Wants to give Delta the galaxy..... he really likes this girl. (She called him a kitten once, and Tech agreed. Started a war.)

Tech:

Age: (Mentally? Smart.)...Height: 6'0''... Eye color: Brown... hair color: Light brown.

This man loves Omega, Even though he doesn't show it much. He loves her almost as much as he loves his Nerdy Buddy, Echo. (His name isn't Tech because he's good with computers.... its because he starts off each sentence with Technically.)

Echo: (Mentally? At least, 24. Dealing with these guys has aged him.) Height: 5'10''...

Eye color: Brown... Hair color: Well... it used to be brown.

The mom of the group, but Thank God Delta showed up to help with laundry. IS Tech's Nerdy Buddy. (Looks after the entire group, and keeps Harm from coming to them.)

Wrecker: (Mentally? 5.) Height: 6'6''... Eye color: Brown... hair color: Bald. (Sorry.)

He is Omega's best friend. Is kinda thick at times, but we all love him. (Mantel Mix 4 life.)

Crosshair: (Mentally? 40.) Height: 6'4''... Eye color: Brown... Hair color: Silver.

I LOVE THIS MAN BUT HE DOESN'T WANT MY LOVE. :,( Seriously needs to get his crap together. (Is SERIOUSLY PROTECTIVE OF OMEGA. IF YOU HURT HER HE WILL PERSONALLY TELL DELTA.).

Until Next time!

Kena :)

Ava 'Delta' Shand playlist—

- Learning To Fly• Hills x Hills

- Playin' with the boys• Kenny Loggins

- Castle on the hill• Ed Sheeran

- As it was• Harry Styles

- Bones• Imagine Dragons

- West Coast• One Republic

- Renegades• X Ambassadors