"Thank the Maker."

Short chapter, hope you enjoy!

  Tw: Needles, not spell checked

  When Rex popped my shoulder back into place, I screamed.  It was muted through gritted teeth, but Hunter still heard it.  Moments later, he is rushing down the hall towards us, calling Omega's and I's names.

  Omega rushes towards him, meeting him in the middle.  As I wipe tears from my eyes, I watch as he scoops up Omega, giving her a tight hug.

  "Thank the maker." He says, looking her over quickly.

  "I found 'em just in time."  Rex says, helping me stagger to my feet.  Hunter places Omega down, moving towards me.  He wraps an arm around me, pressing his lips to my forehead.  I am in too much pain to be surprised, and I lean into him, the pain in my shoulder throbbing.

  "Let's head back and get this chip out."  Rex says, throwing one of Wrecker's arms over his shoulder.

  Hunter lets go of me, moving to help Rex.  I give Omega a grim smile, holding out the hand attached to my good arm.

  "Come on, love."  I say as she grips my hand.

  (Time skip brought to you by Sid, Spice runners, and Company.  Thank you for your donations 😂)

I watch the medicine pump from the hanging bag into my arm, where a needle is placed in my vein.  I sigh, leaning backwards and letting my body rest against the wall.

My shoulder feels better since Tech has filled me with fluids and a ship-load of drugs to take the pain away.  But my heart still hurts as I open my eyes to see Omega pacing back on forth in front of the surgical machine, a habit she has picked up from me.  She is nervous about Wrecker, and honestly, so am I.

Hunter plops down next to me, a small smile written on his handsome features.

"How are you feeling?"  He asks.  I shrug, instantly regretting it as my pain flares.

"I could say the same thing to you, Sargent."  I say, closing my eyes again.  I hear him sigh, and we are quiet for a moment.

  "I'm worried about him." Hunter admits, and I open my eyes.  The Sargent's eyes are trained on Wrecker's feet, which peek out from the bottom of the machine.  "I already lost Crosshair to the chip.  I can't loose him too."

  I reach out my hand, intertwining our fingers.  He looks at me, and I give him a small smile.

  "He will be okay.  He is tough."

  He raises my hand, pressing small kisses to each of my gloved knuckles.  I smile at him, opening my mouth when Tech calls out.

  "I believe the procedure is finished!"

Sorry for the short chapter, ya'll.  The next one will be longer to make up for it. 😎

   I want to make memes of Hunter and Delta, but I don't know how. Sooooo.... Here we go.

Hunter when Delta makes a good point:

Echo catching Hunter and Delta kissing:

Rex wallpaper for you all

Rex wallpaper for you all.  😭😭😩😩

Also a stunning Hunter wallpaper

Also a stunning Hunter wallpaper.... Might be my current wallpaper Rn, haha.

  Bye guy!!

  -❤️Kena