Shark week

Hello ya'll.

*cough*

Hello there 😏

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Tw: Periods. Period cramps. Bleeding. Blood. Hormones.

Also a short chapter. Just fun. Oh. And not spell checked.

Tech explains what happened in the factory as we run. He— with the help of one of the sisters, who's name was Trace— programmed the tactical droid so that the other Battle droids turned on the police droid.

  His explanation contained many large words that I didn't quiets understand... he didn't seem to notice. The tactical head was destroyed... although, not until after he retrieved the required data.

Now we sat with sisters  in the havoc Murauder. I stand next to Hunter, my helmet tucked under my arm. Hunter's hand is gently holding mine.

Trace plops down on a crate, sighing. She has removed her helmet, revealing a large tuft of curls piled on top of her head.
"All that work.... For nothing." She groans, rubbing her eyes.

  Omega nods, crossing her small arms.
  "Whoever Sid's buyer will not be happy." She says. I nod at her in agreement.

"Let me get this straight." Rafa says from the other side of Hunter, standing from her position of being perched on a crate. There is an edge of mockery in her tone, and my eyes follow her warily.

"You knew how dangerous the information on that tactical droid is," she spit. "And you didn't know who you where giving it too?"

"We don't have the luxury of knowing." I sass, glaring at her. "It's not like we can choose." She places her hands on her hips, huffing in annoyance.

Hunter glances at me, before turning to the frustrated woman.

"We are being paid to acquire and deliver. Not to ask questions." He states.

"Our contact needed that information to fight back against the empire." Trace explains. "They are trying to help people, and make things better."

Tech looks down at the ground, as if ashamed.

"And how do you know this?" I question, trying to find a flaw in their righteous act. "Are you friends with this contact?"

"You could say we know them personally." Trace says kindly to me, giving me a small smile. I shrink back.

"Why aren't you fighting for the empire?" Rafa asks, crossing her arms. "Isn't that what clones do now?"

"Not all of us." Hunter says, his grip on my hand tightening. "We're different."

"Sure," Rafa says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "I've heard that before." She makes her way to the front of the ship, joining Echo in the cockpit.

   I wipe sweat from my forehead. I am a mess in this armor... I even feel sweat dripping down my legs. Hunter glances at me, concerned.

  "Delta... are you bleeding?" He asked, turning to give me his full attention. I shake my head.

  "I don't think so... Why?"

  "I just smell blood... it smells like rust."

  I stiffen, turning to Tech.
  "What day of the month is it?"

  Tech tilts his head.
  "I believe we are in the second week, third day."

  "Kriffing— I will be right back." I stride to the back of the ship and out of sight, walking past Gonky to the refresher. Quickly shutting the door, I pull off my armor, putting it in an uneven pile on the floor.

I pull off my pants, groaning when they are sticky with blood. I tug my pants off fully, tossing them in the sink. I pull off my underwear, frustrated at how they are bleached red.

  I dig through the small crate under the sink, but I am not surprised when I don't find anything. They have never had a woman on their crew. I grumble, moving towards the shower.

  When we fled Kamino, I didn't even think to grab a spare change of clothing, much less tampons. I had been borrowing Hunter's spare blacks for pajamas, but there really wasn't a way out of this.

  I internally slapped myself. Why hadn't I grabbed a box of pads while we where with Sid?

There is a knock on the door.

"Hey... it's me, Trace." The voice comes through the door, and I almost cry in relief that it isn't Hunter. Or Omega, who will have a tone of questions.

"Hi Trace... you know, girl problems." I explain, embarrassed.

"I have a few tampons... would you like them?"

"That would be great. I'm sorry." I say, twisting the knob on the shower to turn it on.

  "It's fine, girl. Woman have to help woman."

  As I step out of the shower, I see three small colorful packages that were slid under the door. I quickly grab one, sighing in relief. 

  The door opens and I yelp, covering myself with a towel. Omega, who is carrying a pile of clothes, squeaks, closing her eyes.

"Oh, Hello love." I say, smiling. She opens her eyes slowly, giving me a smile.

  "Trace and Rafa just left. She told me that you needed clothes, so I stole some stuff from Hunter."

I smile at her, taking the clothes and kissing her forehead.

  "What would I do without you?"

***

"You look cute in my clothes." Hunter says thoughtfully, looking me up and down as I exit the refresher.

He is sitting in a seat across from Omega, playing a board game of some kind. Omega has the tip of her tongue sticking out of her mouth, her head titled in concentration. I smile at him, winking.

"Not as cute as you do." I tease, making his face become dusted in red as he looked downwards.

"Gag me." Echo says tiredly, walking past us with a basket of laundry in his arms.

"Need help?" I ask, moving towards him. He shakes his head, before pausing.

"Yes. Go explain to Tech what happened. He is researching sudden bleeding, but can't find much." He chuckles. "He will be at it for hours."

I groan, shaking my head.
"What a nerd. I will go talk to him." I say, walking past Omega and Hunter, placing a hand on Omega's head as I pass.

Wrecker is sound asleep in a passenger chair, his long legs spread out before him. He lets out a snore, turning slightly in his sleep.

I plop down next to Tech, giving him a smile.
"Hey! Echo said you have questions."

Tech adjusted his goggles, looking across at me.

Tech seems like the kind of person who wouldn't judge me. He is very serious and logical.

"Let me get this straight." Tech says, pulling up his goggles and rubbing his eyes. "Women bleed once a month when their uterus is shedding its tissue, because they are not pregnant. This results in two to seven days of cramps and terrible pain in the abdomen."

"That's pretty much it. Except you forgot hormones, mood swings and breaking out." He stares at me, deep in thought.

"So basically hell?" He concludes.

"Yes. Hell."

The level of first hand embarrassment I experienced while writing this is unbelievable.

  May the force be with you!!

-❤️Kena