Captain Rex

Hello! A bit shorter chapter today.

TW: not many I can think of, just *ahem* Sexy Rexy.

  Enjoy.

*not spell checked

I trail behind Omega and Wrecker, glancing around the city. It isn't as busy as it usually is, but that is probably because it is the middle of the week.

Omega bounces with each step, talking excitedly to Wrecker. Wrecker walks with arms as large as tree trunks swinging slightly at his side, one of his large hands tilted outward slightly, the other gripping Omega's hand.

I like traveling with a human as large as Wrecker, especially with the fact that he is a man. And, although most creeps leave me alone because of my armor, there is always one dumbass who will try to start a fight. But with Wrecker, they steer clear of us, not wanting to be hit in the face with the force of an oncoming speeder.

  "Here we are!" Wrecker says happily, scooping up Omega so she is sitting on his shoulder. Bags of brightly colored Popcorn hand from the rafters under the cover, like bags of round confetti.

  The small stall is owned by a blue-skinned woman with yellow markings on her face, along with purple hair. She dumps a bucket of kernels into a large pot with oil, putting a lid over it before clamping it shut. Pressing a button, the round pot slowly spins, and the distant sound of popping can be heard.

  In the back of the shop, a pink Twi'lek stands by a small stove, stirring three different pots of colorful chocolate: one a teal, one white, and one a pinkish purple.

  "How can I help you?" The blue woman asks, wiping her forehead with a white rag.

  "Two small boxes of mantell mix please!" Omega chirps, placing both of her small hands on the counter. The woman nods, grabbing three disposable, rectangular boxes. Grabbing a scoop, she puts and equal amount in each one. She hands one to Wrecker and Omega, handing the third to me.

  "We only ordered two." I say, my hands remaining at my sides. She gives me a small smile.

  "I know. Take it." She pushes it into my hands, before turning to Wrecker, who is already munching into the popcorn.

  "That will be sixteen credits." She says, holding out her hand.

  "Uh," he says, glancing at me guiltily. "Put it on Sid's tab."

  I almost drop my Mantell Mix.
  "How long have you been putting your popcorn on Sid's tab?" I ask, placing a hand on my hip.

  He grins at me sheepishly.
  "A while."

(Time skip brought to you by FandomTrashBin69 )

(I am just going to start tagging my Reader, so if you want to get tagged, comment here.)

  The Mantell is sweet in my mouth, the shell of chocolate crunching under my teeth. We walk slowly back to Sid's, mostly quiet, except for when we pointed out something that interested us.

  Our hands where sticky from the popcorn, and after saving the minuscule amount of popcorn that remained, we washed our hands in a cool fountain.

  "Time to head back." Wrecker grumbles, stretching his hands above his head, water dripping down his arm.

  "I wonder what the boys are doing." Omega says thoughtful, and I nudge her with my elbow.

  "Probably worried about what's taking us so long. Come on."

  I take her hand, moving through the streets with Wrecker behind us. It is slowly getting more busy now that people are getting on break, hurrying home to get back to their families for lunch.

Two of Sid's regulars are sitting outside.  They look up when we approach, leaping upwards. I slow to a stop, noticing they look panicked.

  "Don't go in there!" The dark, smaller one says, frantic. "There's a maniac with blaster!"

I glance at Wrecker, who just keeps walking right past them.

  "It's probably just Hunter." He says, waving it off. "Besides, they won't mess with me. Heh, yeah." Omega trots behind him, her hair bouncing.

"Come on, Del!" She chirps, giving me a smile. It dawns on me how much she has grown since we left Kamino- her limps lengthened, her hair becoming longer. I shake myself out of my thoughts, following after her.

I walk in through the door, slightly behind Omega. I can see the boys where they are sitting at the bar, each of them with a Drink in his hand. With them, is a blonde man with the Face of a clone. He is wearing a grey-brown poncho, which covers white and blue armor.

  Omega slows down a bit, coming to a stop so she can grab my hand. I continue to move forward, because if Echo hasn't shot him yet, he is no threat.

  "Rex!" Wrecker exclaims excitedly, moving forward. The clone, Rex, seems to brace himself before Wrecker consumes him in a bone crushing hug, holding him up in the air, laughing.

  "It's good to see you too, Wrecker." Rex manages to speak, patting his shoulder with his hand.

  Wrecker puts the clone trooper down, and he brushes off his poncho, glancing at Omega and I.

  "You must be the girls."

I promised a chapter, you got a chapter. No complaints allowed.

Hes so pretty

Hes so pretty. 😍😍😍😍

  Bye!

-❤️Kena