Chapter 25

Amanda

Nasapo nalang ni Mandy ang noo habang naka tingin sa likod ng dalaga. She's being irrational again. She feels insecure and she knew from the very start that it is not healthy.
Sinundan niya ang dalaga sa loob ng silid ngunit wala ito she checked the balcony and there's no sign of  Charlie again.
Napagtanto niyang nasa loob pala ito ng banyo.
There's her silhouette on the glass  door.
Amanda take her clothes off and stepped into the bathroom. Charlie is still oblivious about her presence. Tila malalim ang iniisip nito na hindi manlang siya napansin.
Niyakap niya ang likod nito. She even kissed the young girl's shoulder.

"I'm sorry." paghingi niya ng paumanhin. Umiling naman ang dalaga sa kanya.

"No babe"

"I came home late."

"Don't be. I'll be fine as long as you'll end up coming home to me." pumihit paharap si  Charlie and she hugs her body tightly. Hinaplos naman ni Amanda ang pang upo nito na ikinatawa ng dalaga.

"But I'm jealous whenever you're with Theo." mahinang saad ni Mandy.

"I love you Amanda."

Ang mga salitang iyon ay sapat na para mawala ang tampo sa kanyang puso. Charlie has her ways on melting her.

"Show me." She whispered seductively.

Amanda is suppressing her moans as Charlie is doing wonders on top, with digits inside her pleasuring the folds and her aching bud.

"Why are you holding it babe. Come on." natatawang sambit ni Charlie. Amanda frustratedly hissed when the girl slowed down her pace. She's teasing the older woman.

"Fu—dge baby please I want to—

" Later babe, I'm enjoying this."

Charlie moaned when she reciprocate the pleasure.

" Stop it Mandy and just let me. " and with that the girl went below her. She's tracing her skin, leaving marks.

" Did you know that love bites can give you a stroke." Charlie said and paused on giving her wet kisses.

"Yeah, recent studies." napatawa siya. They are being intimate right now and the same time talking about stuffs like this.

"This can kill people who are unknowingly having problems with their coagulation factors." dagdag ng dalaga.

"Baby. It's just dangerous if you target one's carotid artery. It's the closest and it can cause blockage and then ischemia to the brain." Napahagikhik si Charlie at pumantay sa mukha niya.

"I'm scared when I can't control myself in giving you bites." hinaplos nito ang kanyang leeg.

"Then don't be too hungry." napatawa naman siya.

"How I love this fair skin, this lips, this pouty lips that talks so intelligently—" Charlie is tracing her face as she said those things.

"And these eyes of yours, they talk to my soul." The girl kissed her starting from her forehead. It's so gentle that she could cry.
Advancing her kisses from her face to her chest while massaging the other. She looks like a baby that's hungry for her milk.

"I'm liking your way of saying you're too in love with me baby." habol hiningang sambit ni Mandy.

Charlie got up from and she blushed upon seeing the mess on her lover's mouth. Hinila niya naman ang dalaga palapit sa kanya at siya na mismo ang nag punas sa mukha nito.

" You're so naughty. Why do you use your lovely cheek when you can use a damn tissue." kinurot niya ang ilong nito pero tumawa lang ang dalaga at sinibasib ang kanyang bibig.
Amanda opened her hot mouth to welcome Charlie's tongue. The slurping sound of their saliva exchange is making her crazy. Sometimes she admit that she can't keep up with Charlie's energy. And the girl is driving her insane.

She flipped on Charlie's back so she can have a full control. The girl is helplessly grasping on the sheet while she pound hard on her back. Amanda likes it when Charlie is helplessly begging her to be rough. It's been a while though.

"Mandy I'm gonna—

*****

Sopistikada at matalim ang mga titig. Kamukha bahagya ng kanyang ina pero mas nananaig ang malakas na dugo ng kanilang ama. Kaharap niya ang kanyang nakatatandang kapatid na si Helena.

" When did you came back? " tanong niya habang ito naman ay sumisimsim ng kanyang kape.

"A couple of days ago. You know just taking a break from all the stress." tukoy nito sa negosyo at ang pakikipag divorce na rin nito sa asawa.

"I see." tipid na sambit ni Amanda.

"Amanda." tawag nito sa kanya. Umangat naman siya ng tingin para salubingin ang walang emosyong mukha ng kanyang ate.

"Hadn't I warn you to straighten your lifestyle and just live normally?"

"You have everything. Why the hell you chose that good for nothing student of yours to take your life away." dagdag pa nito. Alam niyang mainit ang ulo nito sa kanya pero hindi niya inaasahang makikipag kita ito para lang pagsabihan siya. Kelan pa ito nakialam sa kanya.

"I don't want to end up regretting that I didn't fight for what I wanted." simpleng sagot niya rito.

"Is that what you wanted? To be despised by everyone in the clan? Your own blood!"  nagtaaas na ito ng boses.

"What are you whining about? I stepped down on the position. My network is just on the average unlike you or Maneth or Enrico's." naiirita niya ring sabi.

"Are you even sure about that girl. For fuck sake she looks like the woman who broke you into pieces Mandy!"

"So, you came all the way from France just to lecture me? Kelan ka pa nagkaroon ng pakealam?" she never calls her sister ate.

"Papa has stage 4 liver cancer Amanda." napamaang siya sa tinuran nito. She's a doctor too how come she didn't know about this.

"Nilihim niya saatin Amanda. I had to scare the shit out  that Dr. Questa." nastress nitong hinalungkat ang laman ng bag.

Amanda can't find the words to say. She just felt her eyes burning. Her sister looked at her and held her hands. For the first time in her life her fears is coming  real. Her father has never been there for them. Puro negosyo lang ang nasa isip nito, walang iba kundi pera. But thinking profoundly he is just preparing it so his legacy won't vanish the moment he'll leave.

"It's not yet the end Mandy." her sister embraced her. Sa pagkakataong iyon ay naramdaman muli ni Amanda ang pakiramdam ng may kapamilya.

"Talk to him."

"If you really wanted to be free, just talk to that guy. It's time to really maks amends."

"It's clear that he will never accept me or Charlie in any way possible." Amanda uttered almost a whisper.

"Even I cannot swallow your indecisiveness. If only I can find a cure I would sister." napailing nalang si Amanda. How can they say that. It's not a fucking disease for pete sake.

"Helena I followed everything that our parents wanted. I was tied in a loveless marriage, forced to take over the company. I was miserable that all I wanted is to take my own life again."

"But she— she just came from nowhere and changed my life for good." nag uunahan ang kanyang mga luha. She's just so lucky that Charlie has chose to take her again after everything that she has done.

"If—she's making you live again, then go on. Stop making the same mistake like mine." ang kaninang matalim na mga tingin ng kanyang kapatid ay napalitan ng may pag sympatyang at mapang unawang mga mata.
Hindi na rin bago sa kanya ang dinanas ng kanyang kapatid. Meron ito noong karelasyon ngunit hindi naging pabor ang kanilang ama dahil anak lang ito ng kanilang hardenero. Her sister was forced to go into abortion and years later nalaman niya nalang na ipinakasal ito sa Espanya sa anak ng kasusyo nila sa negosyo.

"Thank you, Helena." she smiled warmly.

"Come here sister." hinatak siya nito para mayakap.

It's been years since I've got to feel this familiar warmth feeling.