chapter 2 page 20

You wake up to a flash and see it's Jeff taking a picture of you, as he sees you notice him he blushes and runs up stairs to his room.
You look confused as you stare at we're he ran away too.

You change from fluffy nightgown to dress shirt and shorts and chase after Jeff's scent.

You sniff him out to find him in the kitchen .....in a Cupboard......"Jeff what the heck" you say as you open the Cupboard to find his cloths not Jeff.
You look at his clutch dumbfounded when all of a sudden you're tackled tied in a bag tossed in a box.

You can hear, feel and smell that you're set in a vehicle and drive quite a ways.
Before stopping where you smell and hear water and trees birds. They start to open the box when you jump out attacking everything to get free just to see Jeff 👀 spooked and a cute cabin next to a lake.

"I-i thought you could use a break and hang with me this weekend" he blushes.
You silently walk up to him and whisper "thank you, now show me around?" You take him by the hand.

He pulls you around showing you everything you stop at kitchen and eat some brunch together. You play in dog form awhile till you decide to go in lake you turn into in-between dog n human form and you don't notice his blush as you run off n jump into the lake.

You both swim awhile n both keep looking at eachother in eachothers eyes. You spin around eachother and slowly kiss.

[Sorry I'm tired but wanted to update tonight so that's it for now ....how was it it's been long time talk to meh]