chapter 3 page 1

The ring/samara

You find a tape on the bed that reads Samara on it that someone wrote with a marker.

You put it in and hit play right before you hear a familiar evil laugh.

When you see the girl looking at you, you jump a little realizing shes actually looking at you and actually starts climbing out the TV which you dont see because you're running into slendy room explaining what happened half scared half exited.

Everyone gathers in the room looking at the dumbfounded girl who doesn't know what to do she hasn't really run into this kinda thing or things? "Uugh" she says not knowing what to say eather.

Ben starts first "hey you're like me, I can go into the and games to, what's that a well?" He says pointing at the TV.
"Ugh yeah I kinda live there (in the tape)" she replies Ben starts walking over "oh cool I wanna see" he jumps in the TV n goes down the well to come back up looking shocked. "You've killed and kaptured a lot of people huh? He says as he climbs out of the TV.

"Would you like to join us for dinner young lady?" Slendy says "I would love to but I have to kill her first rules are rules" she says as she points at you as you're tail comes out just to hide between you're legs.

Lj whispers in you're ear an idea so you go ahead with it "how about we date instead ? " You say as you brush the hair out of her face n she blushes.
She replies "I guess I don't have to kill you yet I'm supost to wait 7 days anyway"

You all sit down and eat and have fun talking and catching her up on who's who and such before going and playing board games n watching tv together getting to know her more and more. You find you're self falling for her and wag you're tail thinking about how nice it would be if she liked you aswell.

([Sorry my son says it's bed time love yall)]