chapter 2 page 21

You're making out with Jeff as you're danger senses start to tingle and you start looking around n growling.
You grab Jeff n jump to the side as something jumps from near by bushes trying to grab Jeff "hey jeff!" Ben says as he misses and hits the water next to you when he comes back up he's facing the other way and says "sorry" as he slowly moves away.

Jeff smirks and tries to kiss you again but you start talking to Ben "you're not swimming?" You say tilting you're head as he turns to look at you and is blushing red as a tomatoe and starts blinking faster and breathing heavy "I don't think that's a good idea" Ben says looking at Jeff glaring.

"Aww okey" you say before ducking under the water in jumping in the air before bobbing around all happy. Ben quietly says "I guess I'll stay a bit" he mumbles to himself. You happily swim around them both and are having to much fun to notice how red they both are as you jump and swim around.

Jeff pulls you in close and makes out with you deep and fondly running his hand through you're hair. You start to purr when you're pulled away and kissed passionately by Ben while he flipps off Jeff. The next thing you know you're a moaning mess as both boys are rubbing and kissing every part of you're body and one of then starts petting you're tail and ears arousing you to the point of nibbling fiercely on Jeff's neck.