prologue

A women and man were in the hospital and were having a baby that they thought was a miracle because there was only a 5% they could have a child......but there child was .....different .....the women gave birth to a kitten that was black with blue stripes (kinda)
The couple left the hospital in rage and disgust and just left the kitten there in the hospital (I lost my train of thought , can't think of how you grow up exactily)
The hospital wasn't a very good one and just tossed the kitten outside with a mother cat took in the poor kitten but eventually the kitten turned 1 then turned into a human or so it looked .
Ms.plum who works for a orphanage was walking down town when suddenly she saw a baby lying in a ally surrounded by a cat and her kittens so she took the baby to the orphanage with only lasted about 2 1/2 years .
The strange kid freaked everyone out and got thrown out at age 3 1/2 where she would live with different animals . Like one week she was with cats then she was with dogs and she was a very skinny kid but ate just enough to survive .
When she turned 6 she started living with a pack of wolves in the woods . They treated her as there own and she treated them like family she hunted with them to.

Meanwhile in the town there were rumors going around about a monster wolf creature in the woods and with each rumor the SCP Foundation got more and more interested in it and eventually sent maybe 3 people to look for the creature.

6 years later they didn't find much but a little evidence that it's real and out there hunting with its pack.

In y/n's den she's celebrating her 12 birthday they think anyway since they can't tell for sure.

Sorry that's it for now.
I have a good feeling about this book.

Catie-chan out
Laterz