chapter 1 page 1

You have fun with the pack on your birthday and all go out on a family hunt.
Most nights you go on walks listening to music on a device you got from a nice human that talked to you for awhile till there mom took them away from you because you were "too filthy ." (I just love music and want to add it in there)

2 years later you're 14 and your birthday is in about 3 1/2 months.
You go out hunting with one of your sisters but on the hunt you were captured by mean men in clothes that match the woods they grab you and put a soft thing against your mouth and you black out.

You jump awake and find yourself in large room with a bed that your on and a table with 4 chairs on the table there's a plate with meat on it you sniff it for a few minutes then eat it (like a animal would).
You finish eating and hear a beep sound then a voice say "hello scp-1622" (I hope there isn't one with that number yet) you look around confused.
"can you tell me anything about yourself "

You look up at the speaker and say
"I is y/n"
"No, from now on you are known as scp-1622"
"I is not"
(You learned a little speech and stuff from the orphanage)

Um if you want you can always tell me stuff I should add.
I don't know exactly what tto add right now so bye for now.

Catie-chan out
Laterz