chapter 2 page 15

You wake up to find youreself on bens lap in his room and hes resting his arms on you while playing a game "oh youre awake" he says as he puts the controller down and hugs you "i missed you. You never play with me ...." he says looking a bit sad .

You hug him back and you both agree youll play with him today . "Today is ben day " you say patting his head and grabing the second controller. You play mario kart, super smash bros, cod, ..really all multiplayer gsmes yall could.

Ben plays around with you like a pet he would throw a ball or roll a yarn or skweek toys , cat toys lazer pointer . You took a break for lunch and watched a few movies even took a nap.

You played games outside like frizby , tag, hide and seek, and such till night when you went out together and hunted when you came back you both cleaned up and layed down cuddling slowly falling asleep.

The next day you played with others but took breaks to plsy with ben the others loved playing with you in different animal forms and having you do things as different animals and at night you played with ben till you fell asleep on him he just smiled and kissed youre head before cuddled you turning off his game.

Im sooo sorry its short but i love you guys snd dont want to take to long wrighting more ive been super busy and stuff like i got a bf and trying to get a job ....im sorry i kerp getting wrighters block to ....love ya guys.

Catie out
Laterz