chapter 2 page 2

You run into the kitchen and ask if you can help slender man and he says "have you cooked before?"
You replied "oh um not really...I did help hunt for dinner though"
"Hunt?" "Yup when I lived with my pack before those people took me"

He let's you help with the really minner things that can't really ruin the meal "I'll teach more about cooking later" "ok thanks slendy" you say wagging you're tail and he smiles a bit seeing that.

After dinners done and everyone sits down to eat you're sitting between ej and Jeff.

In the middle of eating Jeff sneaks a piece of ej's food on you're plate and you just eat it as if it was there all along and you'res.

A few of them give you a wierd look and you just look up and say "what?" "You just ate a humans kidney you know!" You hear Ben say "hmm? So?" You get a few wierd and surprised looks and "Oh! Thats not somthing people normal do huh....I grew up with wolves remember.....so...there have been a couple humans as meals from dead hikers and such" you say then continue eating.

"Gross" you hear a few people say and then you notice ej looking at you "hmm?" You look back confused and he says "d-did you really eat a human before?" "Yeah" you replied and he nodded "cool" you hear him whisper.

After dinner you and the others go to you're new rooms and.....

Cliff hanger ....

I'm what to say next exactly ....

Catie out
Laterz