chapter 1 page 8

Scp-096

Its midnight and You're sitting in you're room bored. "Ugh I'm so bored" ......"I'm explore" you get up and go to the door you stare at it for a few seconds before it opens and you walk out.

While walking around you've gone through a few doors nor and just felt like taking a left , left, right, left, strait and then a left which led to a room they when you opens it revealed a very dark room.

You look around and scream when you see somthing running tweords you with a huge upend mouth but right when it tackles you to the ground it stops it's mouth closed and it just looks at you.

"Um hi...I'm y/n" you say before it leans down smelling you then stands up and reaches out to help you up. When you take it's hand it carefully lifts you. "You look really skinny, are you eating properly?" You ask, it just looks at you then looks away sitting in a corner.

"Not hungry, no food" you hear a deep raspy probably never used voice say. "Oh,...are you ok?" You ask setting a hand on his back.

He looks at you "i dont know" you giggle "wanna come to my cell, it has toys and stuff" you say reaching you're hand out and he takes it. You and him are walking down the hall to you're cell when...

A gard looks at you and him and all of a sudden he runs up attacking the gard slawtering him and then stands there looking down before walking back to his cell but you grab his arm "hey we were going to my cell remember" and you both walk to you're cell and play with stuffed animals,barbies, race cars, fight bots, bored gamez after a few hours a alarm for you're bed time goes off and you walk him back to his cell "let's play again sometime" you say as you go back to you're cell "how did you control that thing?" The speaker says "hmm...I don't know ...and he's my friend not a thing" then you lay down to sleep.

Catie out
Laterz