chapter 2 page 17

You are sitting in a fold out chair with a big shady hat with a fishing pole in youre hands. Youre hat flies off as youre yanking and reeling in with youre pole. "I got one!" You start yelling still struggling to wreel it in when ben comes up from behind you and helps you get it in and off the hook "wow thats a big one" you hear jeff say as he walks up behind them.

You raise the fish towrd him happily saying "look at my fishy!" Making them both laugh and slightly blush while you put it in the keep bucket for dinner.
Jeff puts a new worm on youre hook and casts it sitting in youre chair you yell at him when you get back and he just says "sit on my lap we can fish together " as he pats his lap so you reluctantly sit on his lap and you both hold the pole.

After catching a few more you head home to start filleting the fish and making rice and a few veggies with mochi for dessert.
Everyone ate and thanked you for dinner and was happy you thought of dessert to. After dinner slender told you hes proud that you learned such good culinary skills and practice a lot.

You and ben start playing smash bros, after 10 min jeff joined alone with jack, all 4 of you were yelling at eachother while killing eachother in game.