Chapter 2 page 13

Youre walking around and hear a faint cry you run in the direction it came from and find teddy or scp-1048.

He had a twig in his right hind paw you pick him up and carefully take it out and help him fix his injury and then you carry him back to you're room were you heal him with hugs and cuddles.

After that he decided to never leave you're side he would sleep with you follow you or hold on to you're leg tail or be on you're shoulders or head he'd sit in you're lap while you ate or if you sat anywhere he would even follow you in bathroom, he would sit facing away from you though for privacy you thought it was ok since he did give you privacy for bathroom and changing.

One day you're having a tea party with sally and of course teddy joined you you were all having fun when sally showed you her new toy teddy that had different colored fur you said "awe hes sooo cute and colorful" then hugged it and kissed its head then it got snatched out if youre hands and tossed across the room.

You see teddy run out of the room but you needed to help calm sally cause its arm got ripped so you sewed it back together gave sally a hug and went on youre surch for teddy.

Everyone saw him run past but they didn't know were he went you eventually found him in a closet covered in paint you pick him up "teddy why did you do this you're perfect the way you are" and hugged him, he he hugged back you said "let's go get the paint of us" and you took a bath with teddy got all clean dried and took a nap together.

Sorry its short I'm still in a slumped somthing I'm also still trying to find a job and pass my classes... I'm definitely weighing more with teddy so don't worry. I'll probably check me in this chapter and add more stuff since I made it skip and pass things and stuff so yeah.

Catie out
Laterz