chapter 1 page 7

Scp-682

Doctor von walks in and says "ok kitty we talked and decided you'll be meeting another scp and just in case things don't go as plan were having scp-999 to be there to make things non violent if it comes to it"

You think a moment and say "ok...when do i leave?"
"After you eat breakfast" she says setting down a plate of food.
You eat happily wagging youre tail.
After you eat she and two d class Bring you to a room

That was when you began to look around. There were a couple things in the room but you didn't pay too much attention as you ran strait to Bobby hugging him.
"Grrgg"
"I missed you too" you say as you hug him wagging you're tail.

You look over and realize there's somthing sitting on the corner
"Grrggg"
"Oh that's scp-682"
"Ggrrggg"
"Yeah he does look like he needs a hug"
You walk over and pounce on his back hugging him

"Raaaaaarrrrrr" he then makes you fall off and as he looks like he's about to eat you he stops and looks at you then smells you eventually turning into him licking you're face.

"Hehe stop it stop it " you say slowly getting him off you and you pet his head and say "wow you're surprisingly soft and fluffy, i thought youd be scary or somthing" you smile and wag you're tail.

After a few minutes if awkwardness you are in the form of wolf and are playing tug a war with him and 999 learned how to through....launch? Things so he was playing fetch with you and 682 with out noticing doctor von had joined but when 682 took notice he snaped at her trying to bite and you quickly jump between them and say "no doctor von is my friend she's good not bad she's not a Enemy " you carefully pet him and he calms down laying his head on you're lap and doctor von whispers in you're ear "I'm sorry but would you be able to keep him calm for a few shots, there the same as the ones you got before" you think a moment and say "ok ...I'll try my best doctor von"

You look down at 682 and pet him whispering in his ear "I'm gonna be right here and you don't have to worry there gonna give you a couple shots , they won't hurt much and you'll get a treat after" he looks at you and thinks for awhile then says "ok, I'll beleave you, just ....stay like this." And leans against you a little more.

You hug him while he gets his shots and after there done he cuddles you whimpering a little and ends up falling asleep in you're lap cuddling you so you just join him and nap aswell.

(Hey sorry I am actually lying down to sleep and quickly finished this page...sorry if ya didn't like)

Catie out
Laterz