Chapter 1

Chapter 1

It’s been a year since Bruce started all this stuff. Charlie and I are now together. We actually haven’t kissed yet, we only do stuff like holding hands and cuddling and stuff. The shocking’s have been getting worst. Whenever Bruce is mad at me, instead of spanking me, he will just shock me.

The next morning I woke up and went to school.

 “Hey babe” I said walking over to Charlie, and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Okay, so we do kiss, but only on the cheek, not on the lips.

“Heyy” she replied. She cuddled into my chest while I leaned against the lockers.

“Hey Dick!” Wally said.

“Hey!” I replied.

“Babe, I’m just going to go to my other friends, alright” Charlie said.

“But babe, we’ve only been here for a couple of minutes and I only just got to school” I whined.

“I know, except I just have to go tell my friends something…”

 “Oh, alright, by babe” I kissed on the cheek before she left.

 “Is it just me, or am I just sensing that she is just using you for something.” Wally said.

 “Wally, we’ve talked about this before, even though I might be the dorkiest person in the school, Charlie loves me for who I am and would never do something bad to me.”

 Wally always had this crazy though that Charlie was only using me for something, so that she could use it against me. But Charlie would never do that, she loves me.

During lunch, I went up to Charlie to ask her a question.

 “Hey babe” I slouched my arm around her shoulders

 “Want to go on a date with me tonight?”

“Course babe”. The reason why, I wanted to ask her on a date, was because, I finally decided that tonight would be that night that we are going to kiss.

After school, I went straight home and began to get dressed. I met Charlie at the place we were supposed to meet at.

 “Hey, Charlie.” I said, I gave her one of my lopsided grins.

 “Hey where are we going?”

 “We, are going to have a picnic at the beach, and have a walk along the beach.” I know right, how cheesy is that.

 “Oh, my GOSH! Dick this is so romantic!” Charlie exclaimed.

 We sat down and proceeded to feed each other food. At last, we began to walk along the beach side, holding each other’s hands and occasionally splashing water on one another. 

 “Charlie, there’s something that I have been wanting to do all night” I said

“What it is? You can always tell me”, the moment I have been waiting for, is it normal to be this nervous?

I leaned down and slowly closed my eyes, at last, my lips finally met her, sparks were going off everywhere, but I felt as though there was something missing, probably forgot to pack up the picnic or something, but the kiss felt so right. I slowly moved my hands, one placed gently on her neck and the other placed on her hip. Our lips moulded together and soon we ran out of air, so we eventually had to stop. I looked into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

“Want to stay at my place tonight?” I asked.

“Of course, how could I say no to you?” she replied.

 We packed up the picnic and proceeded to go home. I walked through the front door to see Bruce standing with his arms crossed and looked kind of pissed.

“Hi, Mr Wayne. I’m Charlie, Dick’s girlfriend, I hope you don’t mind me staying the night.”

My girlfriend never ceased to amaze me.

 “Of course not dear, you always welcome here.” Bruce said.

 Funny, he’s never said anything like that to me in a while.

“Charlie, babe, why don’t you go up to my room while I talk with Bruce for a minute?” I suggested. Charlie nodded and went upstairs to my room. 

Bruce made a hand gesture for me to follow him to his office.

“Dick, how many times have I told you, not to invite that stupid girl over?!” Bruce yelled.

“We had an amazing night tonight, so I thought, why not make it even better and stay with her for the night?” I replied.

 “Well, since you invited a girl over, despite you going against me, you still deserve a punishment, don’t you think?”

 “No, I thin-“I was cut off my water splashing over my shock collar. Oh, didn’t I tell you? When the shock collar has water on it, the shocks increase by 10.

“Bruce, no! Please! Not with her in the house!” I pleaded.

 “Don’t worry me boy, this whole office is sound proof.” Even better.

Bruce pressed the button, sending waves of shock, pulsing through my body. The pain intensified, to the point where I was laying on the ground trying to rid of the pain coming from my neck, I clawed with my nails (not that I had much) at my neck leaving marks.

“Stop!” I yelled. Surprisingly, Bruce actually stopped.

“I think you’ve had enough for one night, no go back up to your girlfriend.” I was quick to get onto my feet and ran to my room.  I opened the door to find Charlie sitting on my bed, in my clothes.

“What took you so long? Oh, I hope you don’t mind, I borrowed some of your clothes.”

“No of course not, make your self comfortable. Also, I had to go talk to Bruce and but away the picnic stuff.”

 I replied. My neck and whole body still felt sore, from the event that had just passed a couple minutes ago.

“Well, then why are there nail marks on your neck?” Charlie asked.

 Oh shit, what am I supposed to do? Must have been when I was trying to get the collar off.

 “Oh, when I was, um…Putting the basket away…I um, scrapped myself, Yeah! I scrapped myself.” I replied nervously.

 “Okay babe, whatever you say.”

I quickly got changed and went to sleep with Charlie snuggle up into me.