Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Dick’s POV.

After the training session, I just had more bruises. It was actually like 1-2 extra bruises, nothing that I’m not used to. All my sparing mates didn’t go too easy on me.

 Not like I couldn’t protect myself from them, it’s just that, it was a little hard to move when my body was still sore. I walked out of the training room to find that everyone had left to go back to their own homes. I guess no one really liked me. The only person that even came close to even being nice to me, was Artimas, except that was when I told her the truth, to only deny the truth.

What the hell, there’s nothing to do here anyway, I might as well go back home.

 But if I went home, Bruce will probably be there. But haven’t done anything wrong, so if he was home I’ll just stay in my room. I Zeta Beamed back into Gotham.

 “Robin B01” the telephone booth called out.

I was walking the rooftops of apartments and buildings. It was all peaceful, until a blast of ice was thrown at me. I obviously dodged it was best as I could by summer salting over it. Except when I landed, I was unprepared for what was coming next. Right as I landed, I felt a pain in the left part of my stomach. I looked down to see a knife jammed into it, a cold blue hand holding the handle.

I looked up to see it was Icicle Junior.

“What do you want” I spat behind gritted teeth.

“I want revenge, you stabbed me before, so I’m going to stab you back, when you’re most unprepared.” He said.

He wedge the knife into me even more. I squirmed underneath him hoping that the pain would stop. He finally removed the knife from my stomach. I let out a breath of relief and rolled over to my side holding the place where he had stabbed me.

 “I felt pain! SO I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL PAIN!” he yelled. He pushed me over so that I was on my back, and he pressed against the wound. “Arrggg!” I yelled. I squirmed underneath him, trying to remove the pressure on my wound. Although the pressure might have helped, it bloody hurt.

The pain continued to come, pulse after pulse. This was worse than getting shocked and beaten on the same day. Actually it wasn’t, it was slightly better, but I would choose shocking over this, not over beating, just shocking of stabbing.

With one hand putting pressure onto my wound, my hands wrapped around his wrist to try and remove his hand. I was so preoccupied with doing that, I didn’t notice that he had removed my utility belt and thrown it to the other side of the roof and had tied down my legs to a poled to the roof. He somehow managed to get my hands off his with one hand and tied the together against the same pole.

“This is what I call revenge. Letting suffer in pain is the best kind” He spat, and jumped off the roof to go…wherever he goes.

I looked around hoping that someone would find me, but then again, no one would find me because I’m on top of a roof. My utility belt was out of range, so there was probably no chance of escaping. Every part of my body was aching from the beating that Bruce had given me the day before. But the body part that hurt the most, was where he had stabbed me. I looked down and saw that there was a lot of blood oozing out. If I don’t get out now, I might die from blood loss. I tried to get out of the ropes, but they only cut into my wrist.

It was no use, no one would see me. Maybe it was a good thing.

If I died from blood loss, it would probably the only good thing that happened to me, besides the time when Bruce adopted me, boy did that change quickly. Just think, if I died, it would relieve all the pain, the misery. The only good thing I got out of my life, was probably my ex-girlfriend.

 She was the only person that cared about me, or so I thought.

I was about pass out and I knew it. Black spots began to cloud my vision, and the whole world was spinning. Before I fell into darkness, I could just make out a silhouette of a figure coming towards me. And then passed out.

Batman’s POV.

It was around 8:00 and Dick still hadn’t returned from the Cave yet. I called the cave and no one answered, so I figured he must have been at a friend’s house. That kid. He just never learns. Never get too attached to someone, because when something happens, you will be disappointed. It was now 8:30 and he still wasn’t home, he knew his curfew was at 8:30 unless he was with me or in the cave under Red Tornados watch. I quickly looked up his location using the tracker I had place on him long ago. That’s odd, her was on top of a roof not moving. He was probably just thinking. Kids do that a lot now days, right? I decided to go punish him for not being home by his curfew. I ran along roof tops, until I got to his location.

When I got there, I saw nothing. I quickly walked along the roof top I was on. Nothing was there until a saw a splotch of red blood on the ground. There was more, there was a trail leading somewhere. I followed the trail, until I stopped when I came to a pole. I looked up and saw, that it was the Boy Wonder himself. Dick. What had he gotton himself into? I looked at his face to see that he had passed out, and that sweat was dripping down his face. I quickly scanned over his Robin costume and saw that there was a tear in it. He was stabbed.

I untied him and carried him back to the cave where he would somehow treat himself.