Bruno/Male!OC(Zivai)

(Author's note) I just watched Encanto and immediately fell in love with Bruno. So behold, my first chapter! Also, I made Abuela a huge jerk in this. Again, no pointing out spelling mistakes or hate, please! Hope you enjoy it!  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day started like the rest, the Madrigal family's casita helping along with the morning chores. Ever since Mirabel saved the magic that was given to the family and Bruno started actually living with the others again everything had been perfect. Dolores and Mariano had become engaged and Camilo had gotten a girlfriend.

Then a stranger came stumbling over the mountains that protected the Encanto.

Dolores gasped and shushed her family who was talking while they ate dinner.

"What Dolores?" Isabela asked, a bit annoyed at being interrupted while she was telling a story.

"Someone came over the mountain!"

"What?!" the rest of the family shouted.

"How-how is that even possible?" Félix asked.

"Bruno, you didn't see anything?" Mirabel wondered. Bruno shook his head.

"Where?" Abuela demanded.

"The west side," Dolores told them.

"Well, let's go!" Antonio jumped up. The family raced out of the house.

But, by the time they reached the mountain, the stranger was gone. Dolores listened carefully.

"How?! Now they're at our casita!" she exclaimed.

"What?! Are you sure?!" Agustín exclaimed. Dolores nodded. Everyone groaned in frustration and headed back home.

Once they reached the casita it opened the front door and they all ran into the central plaza.

"Up there!" Bruno shouted, pointing to the window where the magic candle sat. A hand was reaching out for the candle!

Isabela thrust her hand out, causing vines to grab the person up there. A yell escaped them and they were whipped down to the family. In the trap was an African man, his left arm pinned to his side and on his other arm, only his right hand was free.

"Um, hi?" he waved sheepishly.

"Who are you?" Abuela interrogated, stepping forward.

"I'm Zivai Obiakolam. Sorry, I didn't mean to break into your house. It kind of just...pushed me in? Yeah, I don't know."

"Casita? You let him in?" Mirabel asked, surprised. The roof tiles shook up and down.

"Whoa, hold up! Did this house just answer you?!" Zivai eyes were wide with shock, "and are you controlling these vines?! Which, by the way, is super cool! But also tight. Very tight. Please let me go?" he pointed to Isabela.

Isabela looked to Abuela for the okay and she gave it. Isabela sighed and let Zivai go. He fell and landed face down on the ground.

"Ouch!" He sat up, rubbing his nose. Mirabel started to step forward, but Abuela blocked her path with her arm.

Zivai noticed and stood up, "I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt you or anything. I'm just trying to find people like me."

The family looked at each other, confused and surprised.

"What do you mean people like you?" Bruno asked.

Zivai sighed, "I have this sort of... power I guess. I can run fast. Like, really fast. I think my top speed is close to 200 mph, but I haven't tested." Everyone else's jaws dropped. "Yeah, I know right," he chuckled. Felìx was the first to recover.